Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yeah I do like that shirt he's wearing in that video. Also see that NDC has all the KD VI gear up for sale, and a WTKD shirt too, heh. That DC crest shirt is not bad.

Sucks but I think the tongue ruined the whole shoe. Maybe fully lacing the shoe will save it. I do gotta' say, it looks kinda comfy. Lol

laugh.gif

Nike's official press release for the KD VI

http://nikeinc.com/news/the-kd-vi-kevin-durant-s-most-transformative-shoe

[h2]UPCOMING KD VI COLORWAYS[/h2]

KD VI D.C. Preheat: The upper features a map of Washington, D.C., overlayed with a white graphic pattern inspired by machining lines of a wristwatch, all in a bold, bright color pattern. This shoe pays tribute to Durant’s hometown roots. Launch: June 29.

KD VI Meteorology: If Durant was not playing basketball, his dream occupation would be tracking weather as a meteorologist. Atomic red, olive and black are featured in a custom graphic mimicking Doppler radar mapping. Launch: Aug. 3.

KD VI NYC 66: When Durant scorched the Harlem blacktop and scored 66 points on Aug. 2, 2011, the world took notice. Despite the lockout, basketball didn’t stop for a 22-year-old Durant who’d play anyone at anytime. Launch: Aug. 17.

KD VI Bamboo: The power of nature and patience comes to life in Chinese bamboo. Typically after four consecutive years of delicate care, bamboo undergoes a transformation in its fifth year. This story parallels the growth of Durant’s game this past season, his fifth in the league. This special green shoe debuts during a summer when Durant will visit China. Launch: Sept. 14.

For more information on the above KD VI colorways follow Durant on Twitter (@KDTrey5), Instagram (easymoneysniper) and Vine.

[h2]KD VI ON NIKEID[/h2]

The KD VI is fully customizable on NIKEiD.com beginning June 27, with options including:

• 16 unique team and energy colors for the shoe’s two-toned blocking scheme
  • Exclusive glow-in-the-dark materials on the logos, laces, airbag, midsole and outsole
  • Three outsole options providing ideal traction for indoor or outdoor play
The KD VI is first available in stores in Washington, D.C. on June 29 as Nike celebrates Durant’s hometown roots with an exclusive launch. Ths shoe will be available globally at select retailers andNike.com beginning July 3.

By order
View media item 470909
View media item 470912
View media item 470915
View media item 470919

Glow in the Dark midsole on the ID? I can already picture some nice colorways with that and black splatter on top of it.

I feel like members of NT will make better colors than will actually get released. Options are a lot better IMO

Really like the vi but the big swoosh will prevent me from buying

Can't wait til Nike stops with this swoosh placement

I hope these aren't going too hard for me to buy in MD, hence the nicknams given to some colorways now smh

Back
Top Bottom