• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
nike-kd-vi-officially-unveiled-08-900x695.jpg

Man I hate the fact that people try to make yeezy inspired colorways for EVERY shoe now, **** that ***** annoying.

And that why there's a "preheat" nickname on those shoes dropping this weekend is beyond me

Shoe is still whatever, if the price was $100 or below I can see it making some moves but as it stands, $130-150+tax range I don't feel like I'd be getting my moneys worth. Coming from $95-110 on previous KD models that were better and Kobe 8s were only $140. Kind of hard to support this big of a price jump especially when his shoes were first advertised as making it affordable for ppl. This line is definitely going downhill and trying to bank on hypebeasts or the current sneaker hype. Hope most of them go to outlets/clearance so Nike will learn their lesson to respect the consumers a little bit. This whole pre-heat, biting off other past colorways, price jump, jay-z signing is nothing but a money grab.

Last edited:
Im not seeing how the "pre heats" represent DC. theyre not any local teams colors, not red white blue, and no real design that matches local landmarks or well known things in the area.

The grey looking backdrop on the upper is actually a map of DC. The stripes represent the lines on a watch.
Im not seeing how the "pre heats" represent DC. theyre not any local teams colors, not red white blue, and no real design that matches local landmarks or well known things in the area.

I answered this question a number of different times, posted the date 2 days ago. My source would be myself, I would know sense I actually open the shipment of the shoes. I get it though, too many people try to give information about shoes these days, that's why I don't really post info. I just happen to like this shoe that's why I try to help other's but too many people lurk for "limited" shoes.

I want these bad... Really wish they were releasing locally. Guess I'll set my self up for disappointment on NDC now. 

Just another on feet pic.. don't mean to keep saying this, but i can't wait to have these.. they will be worn asap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom