Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
only 60 pairs on ndc? glad to be one of the lucky few on nt to cop, and yes i used an auto add to cart bot, no pm's please.

:lol: 60 pairs for 180,000 1,051,089 and growing each day twitter followers and 50,000 bots. Thankfully I didn't want these.

Nike has over a million followers and even if half of them are people that never even try to get their hands on a release every weekend that's still half a million people looking to get a pair of shoes. SMH

Tried to see his facebook actual picture of him, but he has a private profile. He had 2 or 3 other dudes with him and each dude had a single bag & then he comes walking out with 3 bags on each hand. Taller tan dude with a shaved head and beard. 
he's probably just not that into u

The notion of 600 USD for that pair of kicks is positively laughable...... I think anything above 200.00 would have to be considered grand larceny unless you got a zebra fetish. :D

BEYOND SALTY at NTCHI. Tweet out at 905 that pre-heats would release at 10am. Would have drove but couldnt get there on time to find out some d-bag bought them all.

cant front those preheats are nice but didn't even try and get up before 5 am to even try lol. Nike got the westcoast ****** up smh...

Those boot looking lifestyles are turrible.
The supremes are ugly as sin.

Only good looking ones are the yellow/blue and the okc ids.

I just HATE how plain the outer side with the kd logo look.

It'll take me weeks or months To warm up to these.

Hopefullly they feel like clouds on feet at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom