Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The supremes are $500 + on eBay I wasnt expecting that, $300-420 shipped before orders came in is what I expected . The hype! They look better in detailed shots but not $500 worth hope these take a major fall in resell value like the kd vs. I expect them to if this dude on ig is selling an 8.5 for $475 and has crazy prices for all his shoes got the elephant 5s for $1000.

im curious to see what nikes strategy is with these
will these carry into the 2013-2014 regular season?

im guessing nike will release the elites for the start of next season

do you think nike will let him go into next season with a 5 month old sneaker?

hmmmmmmmmm?

im curious to see what nikes strategy is with these
will these carry into the 2013-2014 regular season?

im guessing nike will release the elites for the start of next season

do you think nike will let him go into next season with a 5 month old sneaker?

hmmmmmmmmm?

He'll be wearing these during the regular season.

Probably been asked in this thread but any info on the shorts KD is wearing in his new commercial :nerd:

What happened to NT...

Dudes really like these monstrosities? 
mean.gif

mean.gif

I actually like these, but I wouldn't pay over $250 for them. Seems like there isnt much demand. Those tryibg to sell these better flip quick.

I actually like these, but I wouldn't pay over $250 for them. Seems like there isnt much demand. Those tryibg to sell these better flip quick.
I hope you're right, my man. I actually really love these too. I just like how crazy they look.

Who knows maybe Nike are making more(kept them in a warehouse already) and will release them when training camp/season starts. Maybe they're following what they did with the Lebron Jades.
I don't care for the Supremes(any that's shown at this point) but I don't like the resale prices :x that are keeping the fans from having them on their feet. All I can say is wait it out it's still early. Think about it, this is the first time that the next model comes out so close after the current model ends. Time will tell. :nerd:

the preheats are the ugliest colorway of a shoe ive ever seen in a very long time. Nike trolling hard with that colorway

Passed on these supremes, probably would have struck out anyway but I seriously do not understand the eBay prices on these.
Terrible looking color way.
I'm waiting on the meteorologists.

Who knows maybe Nike are making more(kept them in a warehouse already) and will release them when training camp/season starts. Maybe they're following what they did with the Lebron Jades.
I don't care for the Supremes(any that's shown at this point) but I don't like the resale prices
sick.gif
that are keeping the fans from having them on their feet. All I can say is wait it out it's still early. Think about it, this is the first time that the next model comes out so close after the current model ends. Time will tell.
nerd.gif
I hope you're right. They look fresh and a must cop for me. I love ridiculous colorways that pop out.

You can just use something simple like Paint or whatever the equivalent Mac program is.

You should just take them down now though. I appreciate you posting those pics because they're nice and I actually love these Supremes, but It would suck to see one of us get scammed because some a*****e stole your pics, you know?

Deleted. But that brings up a question, you're buyer protected on eBay so wouldn't happen regardless, or why wouldn't they simply type in a hashtag on instagram and get any picture they want MUCH easier than they would scouring a forum? I think it's a bit unrealistic for someone to get scammed in that manner since you should ask for a tagged pic regardless if dealing outside of eBay (so watermarks are technically irrelevant). If you do get scammed by someones stolen pics, you clearly didn't do your due diligence (which doesn't seem the case here on NT, or any type of niche enthusiast site, if anything people are paranoid), and probably won't be the last time you get scammed (and deservedly so). Just my .02.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom