Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't like this damn confusion about the availability of the yellow/teal c/w. Smh, I'll be working that morning they release and would like to just walk into the store so I can try them on, since we're getting conflicting reports on sizing.

Seat Pleasants are a GENERAL RELEASE, they are NOT "Limited" at all. Same numbers as say the Gamma Ray 5's.

I like theSeat Pleasants but the colors are just something I don't wear. I wanna try a pair on so I can make an iD pair. Durants in the past, 2 & 3's, in a 13 have been always snugged for casual wear but I wanna see do i need a 13.5. or could i get away with a 14.

I've turned around as usual with this shoe. I wonder when we will get some colorways from his past models. A white/navy/blue always have been solid in the KD line. :smokin

I don't like this damn confusion about the availability of the yellow/teal c/w. Smh, I'll be working that morning they release and would like to just walk into the store so I can try them on, since we're getting conflicting reports on sizing.
i hear that..  i have to order online, and i'm not sure yet what size i should go with.. tts or half size up.. a few people told me they're tts, and a few others say go a half a size up if you have a wide foot. i have a wide foot so i'm lost as of right now

Last edited:
These aren't limited guys. If my local footlocker gets them, there's no way in hell they are limited. No only just 1 is getting them in my area but 2, which trust me guys, we never get sh*t besides GR. Best thing they ever sent is was last years 3 Christmas shoes.

I think i'm just gonna take that hour drive tomorrow so i can try them on before i buy them

Last edited:
These aren't limited guys. If my local footlocker gets them, there's no way in hell they are limited. No only just 1 is getting them in my area but 2, which trust me guys, we never get sh*t besides GR. Best thing they ever sent is was last years 3 Christmas shoes.
Yep, same here. These Seat Pleasants are the exact opposite of limited.

I'm concern with the hotspot nightwing mentioned in his review. Felt it on the iv and v so i'm not excited that it's present on the vi. I don't like the feel of not having an internal bootie or an extra layer of padding under the hyperfuse. Definitely gonna try them on before purchasing.

I am no expert, and I will leave exact speculation up to those with "inside info", but if I had to guess, I would say these will be available like DMV 5s were. Not "everywhere" but definitely attainable should you want them. Doesn't mean that every store will have 4 FSRs, but if you want them day of or this week, probably not an issue. I wouldn't count on popular sizes being available deep into summer and into fall. THAT BEING SAID, in some areas, these will go quicker than others. Some places may not give a rip about KD, so they MAY SIT for MONTHS. Other places, that only get say 12-24 pairs, they may be gone next week. There are no ABSOLUTES and no such thing as a sure thing. The fact that there are todddler, pre-school, grade school and adult sizes, would indicate this is a "first launch" type colorway and the fact that there is all the matching apparel to go with them would also signify that they should be available in store beyond tomorrow. Wouldn't make a ton of sense to have all the sizes made along with clothing if there were 500 pair. At the same time, I don't think these will hit outlets in 3 months for 50% off.. just my .02.....Take it for what its worth.

I am no expert, and I will leave exact speculation up to those with "inside info", but if I had to guess, I would say these will be available like DMV 5s were. Not "everywhere" but definitely attainable should you want them. Doesn't mean that every store will have 4 FSRs, but if you want them day of or this week, probably not an issue. I wouldn't count on popular sizes being available deep into summer and into fall. THAT BEING SAID, in some areas, these will go quicker than others. Some places may not give a rip about KD, so they MAY SIT for MONTHS. Other places, that only get say 12-24 pairs, they may be gone next week. There are no ABSOLUTES and no such thing as a sure thing. The fact that there are todddler, pre-school, grade school and adult sizes, would indicate this is a "first launch" type colorway and the fact that there is all the matching apparel to go with them would also signify that they should be available in store beyond tomorrow. Wouldn't make a ton of sense to have all the sizes made along with clothing if there were 500 pair. At the same time, I don't think these will hit outlets in 3 months for 50% off.. just my .02.....Take it for what its worth.

Chances of these going on sale and hitting outlets is higher then it selling out. If someone was on the fence about these, I wouldn't hesitant to wait it out for a lower price, shoe just isn't that serious

When did they say this? Not trying to bash you or anything I just would like to read or watch the full thing for myself.

In an interview a while back he said it. It was posted in here gonna have to dig for it.

In an interview a while back he said it. It was posted in here gonna have to dig for it.

I could be mistaken but I remember an interview with George Kiel from nice kicks from the beginning of last season where kd says the 6 and 7 will be low. It would take some research but I'm sure it can be found.

Was at the HOH in KOP last Friday and spoke to the manager there. He said they got a large shipment. I ain't scared.

Back
Top Bottom