Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
roll.gif
sick.gif
 just like that

Last edited:
I like the color sonic yellow but the shoe itself is just plain looking like the hyperdunk 2012 low without the flywire showing

Last edited:
how the hell that the sneaker everyone was calling ugly and banana shoes just sold out on jimmy jazz? now i gotta get up early in the morning to go to FTL lol smh

NDC confirmed these are not TLO, great news for those who want these should be pleny for everyone

whoever is copping tomorrow morning are you guys going tts or half size up? I think im leaning more towards tts.

Just to be on a the safe side.. i'm driving an hour away in the morning to try them on first.. i have a wide foot so it might be different for me

Last edited:
For those who already have a pair, is the heel elevated higher like the KD V, Soldier VIs, or Hyperdunk 2011 etc?

Last edited:
Just to be on a the safe side.. i'm driving an hour away in the morning to try them on first.. i have a wide foot so it might be different for me

I too have a wide foot, so I'd appreciate if you'd post the verdict here. I need to know what size Meteorology's to pursue.

M
I saw that one but not the one with kd and Leo and them discussing other models beside the sigs about to dig I have nothing better to do :lol:

It will be hard to find but to be sure for yourself, hecalso hinted it in a nicekicks video on youtube I believe.

For those who already have a pair, is the heel elevated higher like the KD V, Soldier VIs, or Hyperdunk 2011 etc?
I dont have hyperdunks or soldiers. But the 6 feels completely different than the 5. The whole shoe feels level. The 180 bag has no elevation.

I too have a wide foot, so I'd appreciate if you'd post the verdict here. I need to know what size Meteorology's to pursue.
Will do, and trust me my foot is pretty wide.. so i think i'm a good candidate to test the fit out for the wide footers

Back
Top Bottom