• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Got my florals in from Nike today and they sent me two pairs by mistake
smokin.gif
You win today lol.

If KD wins the MVP they should make them seperate shoes. I think its kinda lazy/unnecessary for Nike to just throw the MVP in the "What The" title. That's its own shoe.
For the MVP title I would love if they dropped the career high colorway. I wouldn't mind them doubling up the meaning on those.

I really want those WTKD joints but I already have a feeling I will probably fail. Sucks because I have almost every color way of the 6s except these last three hyped up releases.

What you guys spraying on your florals or kicks in general to keep them fresh? Protector? What about the ice sole?

My bad though, such a noob lol

Just out of curiosity has anyone worn theirs yet? How easily will this sole yellow? Worth buying some soleprotector or something?

Just out of curiosity has anyone worn theirs yet? How easily will this sole yellow? Worth buying some soleprotector or something?
Just me I know I'm missing out but thats why I say no to icy soles. Colored Translucent is okay they don't seem to yellow or do they? Anybody knows?

Threw on some thin *** socks and what do you know, they fit! Guess I don't need a size swap after all. 
smokin.gif

I don't follow this thread but I was just curious if any size 11 person in here ordered some KD Florals this past Saturday and received some size 9 OG Chicago AJKO's?

'Cause the UPS guy just dropped off some size 11 KD Florals when I specifically placed an order for a size 9 AJKO's on Nike.com lol.

Back
Top Bottom