Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It's a trust thing. I used to have dudes front me cash to even just try copping for them. All about trust.

At double retail though? Lol

I get the trust thing but at that price I would never cop from someone that far in advance

Fellas its been real but the VI is officially done now to ID another pair before they take em down , assuming ill see most of you in the VII forum tho

Just got these in for retail, may be my favorite colorway.
mad.gif
Still trying to find my size for retail or less. My favorite colorway too. Trying to get them to replace my Eater 5.

anyone else notice that the production date of each shoe is different? the left shoe with the liger/pearl has a production date of 12/20/13, and the right shoe with the away/home pbj check have a production date of 01/15/14. All of them are like this?
Thats because the shoes are produced at different times, typically each left and right shoe has the same production date, different colorways usually have different production dates

i'm a little curious to see half of the people that got the wtkd's collection, cause i'm pretty sure it will just be those 
laugh.gif

we know aboutcha 
tongue.gif
Yup me one and only KD VI! Taking my chair and leaving this product line....

Last edited by a moderator:

now the mission to trade/turn my 11.5 into a 10.5
Pretty sad that buying shoes nowadays has come to this. Sometimes we have to settle for another size and hope to be able to trade/sell that for your real size. I've have to do that a few times myself as well. 

My only kd vi's were the asg and the wtkd. My girl got the asg and the candy. Just like the bron better again this year. Next year looks like that will finally change.

Last edited:
i'm a little curious to see half of the people that got the wtkd's collection, cause i'm pretty sure it will just be those :lol:  

we know aboutcha :tongue:

I got wtkds .. sold them bad boys tho .. oh well

I own illusions and meteorlogy though, just need to find texas dc & n7

Back
Top Bottom