Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

Not what i was expecting at all but Holding judgement till full pics. With lebron 12 we seen the elite surface ar almost the same time so maybe its an Elite prototype.

Last edited:
Not what i was expecting at all but Holding judgement till full pics. With lebron 12 we seen the elite surface ar almost the same time so maybe its an Elite prototype.

Feeling the exact same way. Looks like the same mesh upper as this year but just all over. Getting the kd vi elite vibe from these

What happened to these looking like the magista.

And the upper looks like it's made of flyweave instead of flyknit.

Is that full length zoom? :nerd:

Last edited:
The first images made these look awful but this pic makes them look meh. I need to see these in a different colorway as this one is straight up trash.

Looks like a running shoe. They're nice looking but don't care for this all red cw. Flywire shouldve been hidden more. All in all, I'm in on discount lol

Last edited:
reserving judgement on these til better cws

how'd we get pics & vids of these before the what the kd7 :lol: :smh: :nerd:?

Last edited:
Looks like full length zoom with parts segmented to give more flexibility than a single unit in them

Disappointed.

Looks like another Air Max running shoe.
The shot of the sole is cool but these are not basketball shoes.
INJURY.

I'm scared... but hoping for pure Flyknit.

The more I stare at it, the more I think it's Flymesh, like they're using on the LunarTempo and Vomero 10.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about these.. Colorway isn't the best. Curious to see how these perform on court.

he stayed @ nike for this?

Continues my streak of no kd's copped since the 4's :smoking

Bottom looks like cam newtons under armour shoe

These are FIRE! Looks like the Kobe 8. If the CWs are correct these can surpass the 6s as best KD. Much better than 7.

I'm ready for the 8s. I just wish Nike would scrap the idea of flywire only lacing. Its over once that string breaks.

What happened to the shoe having a sock that goes up your leg? These are regular lows and do look like a pair of airmax. When I first saw the pic before reading the caption I thought they where a different version of the airmax 2015 lol

Back
Top Bottom