Official Nike KD VIII (8) Thread - "Easy Euro" OCTOBER 17th!!

I know dudes who own the Aunt Pearl 7 will be after those Angelic 8s.

I don't like either but kinda want them both to display.

Decent colorway but not feeling the little angels on there.

The other pair looks tacky with the striped midsole. Don't want to know what that fuzzy thing on the back is. I think it's inspired by this beanie (not this exact one but you get the idea).
516RXz26etL.jpg

Both are a hail mary pass.

I hope the kd8 isn't another shoe where the samples and PEs are better than the released color ways

Last edited:
The two KD 8 shoes that Durant showed off on his IG (the Skins and Angel) will not release. They were made just for KD.

Last edited:
Interesting to say the least. So instead of giving us a KD 8 with some actual creativity Nike decided to make those shoes just for him? :rolleyes But continue to give us these basic colorways (besides the USA) with the same pattern just different colors, and with even lamer stories to go along with them. :smh: For me so far my experience with the KD 8 is more reminiscent to a basic Nike runner shoe in different colors. What's the purpose of having "Flyweave" on the shoe if there not going to do anything versatile or creative on them. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the Jordan 29 but at least they experimented with different patterns and designs on the shoe! IMO the KD 8's are very boring and have a supreme lackluster vibe to them "right now". If Nike wants to bump the price, they seriously need to step there came up to me.

The end of my rant :D

I haven't purchased from city gear in some time....placed my order on a size 8 Nights. Goes through, no confirmation email.....I've been stuck at "awaiting authorization" since 7am, and I see my size is no loner up. Did I take an L here? Or am I being paranoid?

I could have purchased anywhere but wanted to save $15 tax+shipping

Back
Top Bottom