Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

2D94D6ED-8B3B-433B-81EF-4A00BD3C79CC.jpeg

6BD11F75-2AE6-4153-A7A4-C977B3CE2A02.jpeg

6AA2C2FB-E853-4F34-9647-46FDA70A96F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Hm. Let's see the intial reaction it receives from NT when it's leaked/revealed. I remember when the 3s dropped everyone (myself included) straight roasted the shoe. Calling it Famous footwear trash and such lol. But the turn was real with the 3. Nice model despite the lack of colorways. Hopefully the 4 is fire from the jump

Last edited:
Looks interesting. Peeks my interest. Hope there is forefoot zoom, im cool with a slight price increase as we know they can be had with discount. Important to have cushioning in it.

Was hoping it was a peek of the upper. I'll come back when it is.

Last edited:
Hm. Let's see the intial reaction it receives from NT when it's leaked/revealed. I remember when the 3s dropped everyone (myself included) straight roasted the shoe. Calling it Famous footwear trash and such lol. But the turn was real with the 3. Nice model despite the lack of colorways. Hopefully the 4 is fire from the jump

I thought the 3 looked good when the early pictures leaked, but the lack of good CWs are the reason I haven't copped any.

there's a lot to hope for with the 4: more cushioning, better fit with better materials on the upper, and actual interesting colorways that will be released to the public. the PE:GR ratio is like 20:1 :smh:

If they just add forefoot zoom or at least a crash pad or just SOMETHING up from-that would be fine. And a larger zoom unit in the heel. The forefoot traction looks very promising.

Nike hasn't missed with the Kyrie line yet. Hopefully the 4 is no different.

Question to everyone asking for more tech: would you accept the additional $10-$30 price hike for the tech you want? Because you know Nike isn't going to drop more cushion in the Kyrie line without asking for more cash.

The $110-$120 price point has been perfect for his shoes. 

Nike hasn't missed with the Kyrie line yet. Hopefully the 4 is no different.

Question to everyone asking for more tech: would you accept the additional $10-$30 price hike for the tech you want? Because you know Nike isn't going to drop more cushion in the Kyrie line without asking for more cash.

The $110-$120 price point has been perfect for his shoes. 

It's possible. Look at the KD9 and KD10... they gave us full length Zoom AND FlyKnit and kept the price at $150... which is pretty good seeing that they usually charge $180+ for shoes that incorporate both techs in one shoe.

If the Lebron ambassadors and soldiers can have forefoot and heel zoom and materials for $100-$130 then. Nike can sell the Kyries wth better tech for the same price.

I hope they give that man the respect he deserves and drop a hot shoe. They've been playing it way too safe and conservative with his line. Even Paul George's first shoe had a little flair to it.

Gotta be a pic from the early design stage, as the tongue and foot opening look identical to the Kyrie 1

Last edited:
Kyrie line been good for all 3 models so far, good job Nike

I can't wear the newer bball models, my foots too wide and the tech doesnt agree with my feet, I stick to the "old school" kicks

Like others have said it looks like all 3 shoes combined. Not just 1 and 2 but also the 3 with that Radial upper ankle

Back
Top Bottom