Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

It sucks that we didn't get to see Kyrie's PE's for the playoffs, but at least we have Tatum and Rozier wearing Kyries every game

Another extremely limoted shoe only releasing in Boston at concepts lol seriously getting sooooo snnoyed at this trash limited releases

The first pre-heat colorways are like Nike giving you a free trial and then the rest of the limited colorways they make you pay for a premium membership

I wonder if we are getting the green lobsters, because colors are pretty much the same as pair of eastbay and finish line calendar for June 15th but who knows with Nike BS

75430E89-4F16-4574-9A6E-E5E956869E79.jpeg
Colours don’t seem similar at all.
Can’t see how guys are thinking that.

The colours in description are the same that’s used on a lot of Nike shoes for example these PG 1’s.

Attachments

• 0DBE3C8F-B5CF-4AE6-A905-8EE6B3C2D7DB.jpeg
    0DBE3C8F-B5CF-4AE6-A905-8EE6B3C2D7DB.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 7
kinda sucks that he has his first movie, but is injured right now. If the Celtics make the Finals he somehow has to get ready for the finals games! His surgery is 2.5 months ago? I have seen a couple of videos of him practicing lightly. We need you in the Finals Kyrie!!!

kinda sucks that he has his first movie, but is injured right now. If the Celtics make the Finals he somehow has to get ready for the finals games! His surgery is 2.5 months ago? I have seen a couple of videos of him practicing lightly. We need you in the Finals Kyrie!!!

He had infected hardware, which means he had a bone infection. Generally the treatment for osteomyelitis is explantation of the hardware followed by 4-6 wks of IV antibiotics, followed by a gradual return to activity while the bone strengthens. Patellas are incredibly important for bb, and get a whole lot of stress. They're gonna need to be super conservative.

His season is over.

He had infected hardware, which means he had a bone infection. Generally the treatment for osteomyelitis is explantation of the hardware followed by 4-6 wks of IV antibiotics, followed by a gradual return to activity while the bone strengthens. Patellas are incredibly important for bb, and get a whole lot of stress. They're gonna need to be super conservative.

His season is over.

I see what you mean. Just keeping my hopes up somehow!

I was in denial at first but I haven’t seen the N7s and all I see is black colors. I’ll wait on the eyeball pair if they coming but as of right now the 4 is in a major slump and after those two if nice I will move on and wait for the 5s

Someone posted n7 suppose to release on June 1st, no pics of them or the pair that's coming out on the 15th. I hope these and eybl are nice too

Finish line calendar also shows a men's kyrie 4 for June 23rd in white/deep royal it could be uncle drew the swoosh is deep royal and nike doesn't give full description on men's releases

Back
Top Bottom