Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

it's a shame the jordan westbrook (and now low top) is so polarizing as far as aesthetics go - that zoom set up seems really legit.

it's a shame the jordan westbrook (and now low top) is so polarizing as far as aesthetics go - that zoom set up seems really legit.
No sir its not a shame unless you're scarred to wear things you like because of others views on them. Folks not liking these have their prices dropping and folks that do like them taking advantage of,the price drops. Them bad boys can be had for 80 to as low as 65 that isn't bad at all.

No sir its not a shame unless you're scarred to wear things you like because of others views on them. Folks not liking these have their prices dropping and folks that do like them taking advantage of,the price drops. Them bad boys can be had for 80 to as low as 65 that isn't bad at all.
im not scarred. or scared! :lol: 65 is a good price, i agree.

back to kyrie thread.
this is a cool tee:
upload_2018-7-19_12-9-8.png

The lows are narrow so half size up for me as I did on the mids. The foot bed fells really thick so can’t quite feel the Zoom during try-on. I bet when the shoe is cut up, it'll reveal a small hex zoom like the Assersion. Good as a casual shoe I suppose. May or may not get a pair depending on what I can make on nikeid or a better colorway comes out.

It’s a left/right rectangle in the forefoot and the same rectangle running front to back in the heel. The denim “uncle drew” colorway has that almost see-through gum bottom and I can see the outline.

Lucky Charms I think are gonna take my 1st place spot.

At the moment my top 3 in no particular order are -
Confetti.
Female Is Power.
Red Carpet.

Anyone who has a full mesh pair and a pair with a diff material notice any difference in comfort? I finally tried a 4 and I like them but I feel like the all mesh pair would feel better.

Back
Top Bottom