Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

My lucky charms cereal box shipped and i was told by someone StockX open so the box and the bag inside which is disappointing to say the least

Really just thinking of making a id with a translucent sole, and painting volts bcus Nike wanna keep everything cool as a “pe” smh

My lucky charms cereal box shipped and i was told by someone StockX open so the box and the bag inside which is disappointing to say the least

True! StockX needs to put that green "authenticity tag" on them! Do not know if I should write "LOL" or put up a cry emoji!

That sucks! I bet the authenticator was loving the process of opening that bag. Probably tried to smell the cereal flavor. Smh.

Same here...at least have the bag unopened. Oh well I have the box and can display them
Defeats the purpose of buyin these from stock x, they not DS anymore, box all ripped open and ish, what they gone do glue it back, someone post picks when u receive ur stock x pair exactly how they sent it to u, don’t do a switcheroo lol

7755890D-A2BC-4625-9100-758443ED5682.png

Attachments

• 1B9E8EA4-6B13-400D-89DD-B5155D28FDDC.png
    1B9E8EA4-6B13-400D-89DD-B5155D28FDDC.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom