Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Should have mine today and I’ll post pics
Thanks i messaged them several times to please not open my damn bag lol and they hit me with an automated response about how they inspect every item thoroughly..I feel like it really defeats the purpose like there taking away my joy of being able to open them myself or KEEP THEM CLOSED IF I WANTED TO

image.jpg
image.jpg
On foot pic as I head out...
Please God tell me u ain’t step out the house wearin ur jeans like that, that is unless this is a woman then that would be acceptable :rofl:

i messaged them several times to please not open my damn bag lol and they hit me with an automated response about how they inspect every item thoroughly..
u didn’t think they were just gonna receive the shoes and then send them out without even opening the box, bag, and veryfing the shoes did u..boi I tell u some people’s logic in here

Thanks i messaged them several times to please not open my damn bag lol and they hit me with an automated response about how they inspect every item thoroughly..I feel like it really defeats the purpose like there taking away my joy of being able to open them myself or KEEP THEM CLOSED IF I WANTED TO

Yeah definitely defeats the purpose of it and tbh I forgot StockX puts their tag on the shoe so partly my fault. If they were to only open the box I would be fine since that’s how I wanted to display them but them opening the bag is not cool. Should have grabbed a pair off eBay instead too keep that from happening. But I can’t complain too much seeing the price I got mine at compared to what others are paying.

To my bay area folks, anybody call HOH valley fair and get this response? "Hi, I checked with our stock rep & we haven't gotten any men's sizes in any of the colors, only kids sizes in the brown color (cinnamon toast crunch)". How accurate do you think this is? do you think they're lieing? It specifically states they're supposed to get them and have them be FCFS, I've never seen this before. Especially since it states all HOH should at least get them.

To my bay area folks, anybody call HOH valley fair and get this response? "Hi, I checked with our stock rep & we haven't gotten any men's sizes in any of the colors, only kids sizes in the brown color (cinnamon toast crunch)". How accurate do you think this is? do you think they're lieing? It specifically states they're supposed to get them and have them be FCFS, I've never seen this before. Especially since it states all HOH should at least get them.
Maybe late shipment for some stores? My closest HOH hasn't gotten men's pairs either, while another HOH in my area has their pairs!!

I got this response here in Chandler, Arizona. They said they might get all but LC is probably going to be late shipment.

Another said they will for sure get them on the 14th just don’t know how many pairs. Maybe that’s what’s happening at your store?

So... the Lucky Charms pair is allegedly coming out this Tuesday here in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. Supposedly every FTL store in my area won’t get their shipment till Tuesday.

That's odd. Almost looks like sweat (salt) deposits. You tried cleaning it off yet?

The picture is a result of me wiping with some lysol wipes. It was even worse before. Both insoles also have the sock liner peeling halfway off, my shoes are drenched

B6D6AB3B-C601-4B84-8ED5-868105F97211.jpeg
09BCDB21-1681-485C-ACA9-B945F3D4B818.jpeg
4866F207-C99F-4D5B-B55A-ABE99964C4DC.jpeg
4EE99A71-4E88-483B-8194-815DD2C67BBB.jpeg
Well good news is StockX opened the box from the bottom. Bad news is they opened the bag to put their tag on the shoe. At least it was neatly done?

My StockX cereal boxed pair will arrive Monday, I hate they unsealed the bag, but it is what it is

Cereal pack releasing online on footlocker too ? Just wondering maybe they won’t be that limited cus the mambas weren’t and hoh in my area didn’t get that many pairs but there was many online. Again just a thought

seeing a lot of footlocker receipts from the early release and they aren’t labeled as QS

Garden state foot locker getting them. They open at 830. My lazy *** is going to try for snkrs. Would rather use my gift card if i can.

Milpitas Footlocker said they don't have them even though they're on the launch locator. Guess I'll try online.

Back
Top Bottom