Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Where are the grade school sizes releasing online? Don't see any mention on snkrs, and the Nike rep I spoke to was clueless

Would’ve been neat if each colorway had the cereal cover on the regular box or something Not spending +$600 on cardboard and a 50 cent bowl.

If anyone is highly bothered by the open bag, a so so solution would be that insta seal chip bag sealer. It’s battery operated and it seal all sorts of bags. Chips, cereal, etc etc. I think you can buy it at a 5 dollars and below type store. Just a suggestion.

I can understand the frustration over the bags being opened, but really they're just doing their job. Right now, it seems unnecessary because there's no chance that replicas have been made. But down the line, it would be much easier for replicas to pass through if the actual shoes aren't being checked (assuming they nailed the packaging).

Until then, just do what you'd do with an open cereal bag :wink::

9290913048320p

u didn’t think they were just gonna receive the shoes and then send them out without even opening the box, bag, and veryfing the shoes did u..boi I tell u some people’s logic in here
Here goes this dude again bro you needa find a damn hobby or a girl or something all the stuff you say is ignorant

B6D6AB3B-C601-4B84-8ED5-868105F97211.jpeg
09BCDB21-1681-485C-ACA9-B945F3D4B818.jpeg
4866F207-C99F-4D5B-B55A-ABE99964C4DC.jpeg
4EE99A71-4E88-483B-8194-815DD2C67BBB.jpeg
Well good news is StockX opened the box from the bottom. Bad news is they opened the bag to put their tag on the shoe. At least it was neatly done?
Disgusting lol I’m highly disappointed ..I can see the box but yo could they not figure it out through a clear plastic bag? Plus I don’t see any fakes of these being produced too much time and details for 69.99

If anyone is highly bothered by the open bag, a so so solution would be that insta seal chip bag sealer. It’s battery operated and it seal all sorts of bags. Chips, cereal, etc etc. I think you can buy it at a 5 dollars and below type store. Just a suggestion.
Appreciate that solution it ain’t that I’m highly bothered by it it’s that it cuts the value damn near in half

I might do a PayPal complaint as “item not as described” what do you guys see the price of the special packages doing ? Up or down

Read @ragone408 's post

Have you called Hillsdale if they will have them? (Even though I don't feel like making a drive there if they have them)

I see, I haven’t called HoH hillsdale got them in and selling them. I’m just gonna try my luck on snkrs.

If I strike out, I’m gonna call them when they open and ask if they have them and if there’s a line for them. Hope they answer the phone. Lol m

I see, I haven’t called HoH hillsdale got them in and selling them. I’m just gonna try my luck on snkrs.

If I strike out, I’m gonna call them when they open and ask if they have them and if there’s a line for them. Hope they answer the phone. Lol m

these are the non-cereal box ones, right?

Hypothetically - what would you guys rather have

All 4 champ packs or all 3 cereal packs?

Hypothetically - what would you guys rather have

All 4 champ packs or all 3 cereal packs?
Cereal packs, only ever wanted game 5 pack cause that kyrie 2 black grey yellow crimson which I'll never have size 12 too much

Also - a lot of Footlockers/HOH are getting their shipments late. My HOH still hasn’t got them in. Hoping for a special delivery Saturday morning.

I’ rather have all 4 cereal packs lol. I do want that pack with the multi colored midsole. What is a 12 impossible to find? I can’t find any on stock x either . I might grab the all black lebron a and the white /maroon/gold kyries for 430

I might do a PayPal complaint as “item not as described” what do you guys see the price of the special packages doing ? Up or down

Would be interesting if you did this. They would probably come back and say they needed to do it to verify authentic shoes were in the bag. But then they aren’t DS...so not sure who would win in that case. If you try let me know how it goes.

Would be interesting if you did this. They would probably come back and say they needed to do it to verify authentic shoes were in the bag. But then they aren’t DS...so not sure who would win in that case. If you try let me know how it goes.
I messaged them repeatedly telling them not to open my bag lol I’m pretty sure I would win it’s definitely not “new” if they rip open my bag. Especially on a pair of 1000 dollar shoes

Dropping on footlocker in sizes that no other kyrie had..pretty sure they’ll be easy af to get

Attachments

• F2A077B0-C3D9-4A70-97EC-8F58CA4A4D1F.png
    F2A077B0-C3D9-4A70-97EC-8F58CA4A4D1F.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom