Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

BD3100EE-CE82-4F4A-B871-6803895EC251.jpeg
I messaged them repeatedly telling them not to open my bag lol I’m pretty sure I would win it’s definitely not “new” if they rip open my bag. Especially on a pair of 1000 dollar shoes

Lol I agree 100% and I know getting through to them is not the easiest thing in the world. I think they updated the listing because I found this at the bottom...so you wouldn’t win sadly

BD3100EE-CE82-4F4A-B871-6803895EC251.jpeg

Lol I agree 100% and I know getting through to them is not the easiest thing in the world. I think they updated the listing because I found this at the bottom...so you wouldn’t win sadly
that’s the thing, they put that there after I purchased because they knew they could get chargebacks for opening the seal lol..in my Mind I’ve already won..thanks for pointing That out

It's funny how when I said that I don't believe these would be limited how many people said they will be limited, only for select people etc lmao smfh
Niketalk isn’t what it was years ago..people that knew stuff would tell the people that didn’t know stuff stuff and they would listen. There was a few sources with knowledgeable info now it’s like a madhouse of opinions

If you messaged stockX prior to the shoes arriving for authentication, I don’t know why they wouldn’t obey your wishes. Considering how much you paid, I’d be heated.

If you messaged stockX prior to the shoes arriving for authentication, I don’t know why they wouldn’t obey your wishes. Considering how much you paid, I’d be heated.
Still enroute and yea I’ve messaged em 5 times the first time they replied with an automated “we inspect every item thoroughly” article the last 4 haven’t been read yet. I really hope we can resolve it. If I were them I would since I was talking about trying to get a chargeback and that I have screenshots of the page before they added the disclaimer lol

533BCB51-1099-4FB2-946B-4B91DEA6471B.jpeg
Forgott my girl hid this cuzz everybody eats our food . Just stumbled on the box.. it’s a sign..we eatin boys!

Last edited:
cereal pack is up on FTL(not live yet), looks like its gonna be a heavy gr if it goes to size 18>D I'm now thinking on sitting on these till they allow discounts, from the looks of it there will be plenty:lol:

cereal pack is up on FTL(not live yet), looks like its gonna be a heavy gr if it goes to size 18>D I'm now thinking on sitting on these till they allow discounts, from the looks of it there will be plenty:lol:

I'm starting to lean in the same direction, but I don't wanna miss these.

I'm starting to lean in the same direction, but I don't wanna miss these.
you shouldn't, remember alot stores will be getting late shipment, one regular FTL store around me said they won't get their pairs till Tuesday or Wednesday next week but for sure they will get them, hopefully with the number nike made and people moving on eventually they make it to discounts, also this remind me of the Kyrie 4 mamba mentality, alot of folks thought they will sell out now they sitting even on discounts.

Niketalk isn’t what it was years ago..people that knew stuff would tell the people that didn’t know stuff stuff and they would listen. There was a few sources with knowledgeable info now it’s like a madhouse of opinions
I agree with you unk, whats sucks is my city is down to only 6 stores that carry Kyries, retro Jordan's, so people around won't give any info out cause corporate be finding out cause only few stores carry certain products and a lot of managers have been fired

I agree with you unk, whats sucks is my city is down to only 6 stores that carry Kyries, retro Jordan's, so people around won't give any info out cause corporate be finding out cause only few stores carry certain products and a lot of managers have been fired
I moved to this bunk town in middle of Ohio there’s one finshline and one champs bro nothing special ever comes out here ..sucks.
Lids got 30 percent off for 24 hours bouta order this hat for the lucky charms wanted something not bright red and it matches all the marshmellows on the sole plus leprechaun on the shirt
7BE31790-5519-4E43-AE26-10686F6B367C.jpeg

I moved to this bunk town in middle of Ohio there’s one finshline and one champs bro nothing special ever comes out here ..sucks.
Lids got 30 percent off for 24 hours bouta order this hat for the lucky charms wanted something not bright red and it matches all the marshmellows on the sole plus leprechaun on the shirt
7BE31790-5519-4E43-AE26-10686F6B367C.jpeg
Unk that hat go hard

AND y’all boys gonna be good to wait def sizes up to 18 is mass produced they hyped em up a lot made em seem limited so everyone scrambled and buys em toMorrow..I’m waiting til my wallet re-up to grab the ctc

Man this "late shipment " stuff!! Is turning wt shud hv been a easy cop, into a witch hunt!! Smh so I guess we supposed to keep calling the store to see if they hv shipment yet!!? I'M SURE THE SHIPMENT WILL COME DURING THE WEEK WHILE IM AT WRK!! SMH

The company is too big to pay attention to one sale like that, automated messages galore

Back
Top Bottom