Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Are we talking just for the sake of hype and colorways?

Because if it’s about actual on court performance than it’s a close battle between PG2 and Kyrie 4. The others don’t even come close as far universal preference and ratings
Haven't tried the pg2 but the 4s are an all time great performance kick for me.

upload_2018-8-15_8-50-48.png

Damn bro was that ball from the 1890’s lol.

But yeah I like the CTC more. It’s more adult-like lol

No sir, it’s an official Pacers NBA ball, just really used a lot. It’s about 2 years old. NBA balls get dark over time like that.

Got my LC and kix today in the mail LC are super bright pictures don’t do justice!!
Kix are straight bold and to the point

"1890's" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have an NBA ball and it definitely gets dark :rofl:
Lol does the ball get like that overtime from so much playing or do you guys condition them like that?

I have a game used NFL ball and I know for those balls they go through a lengthy process by the equipment team, they get conditioned and prepped to the QBs preference. Don’t know if there’s a procedure for NBA game balls

Lol does the ball get like that overtime from so much playing or do you guys condition them like that?

I have a game used NFL ball and I know for those balls they go through a lengthy process by the equipment team, they get conditioned and prepped to the QBs preference. Don’t know if there’s a procedure for NBA game balls

There's a procedure that Spalding does to get their basketballs "Game Ready". Out the box those basketballs are horrible! Very slippery and unplayable.

They do get darker over time. It's a long "Break-in" process to have them ready for play. We don't have the benefit of Spalding.

There's a procedure that Spalding does to get their basketballs "Game Ready". Out the box those basketballs are horrible! Very slippery and unplayable.

They do get darker over time. It's a long "Break-in" process to have them ready for play. We don't have the benefit of Spalding.

the nba ball is the best ball i've played with. unfortunately, not many wanted to play with it so i stopped using it cause it made using evolution feel weird.

Back
Top Bottom