Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

when does the halloweens officially come out? plenty of news sites are saying the 13th but it looks like footlocker and champs has it for the 16th

These people at Richards really are *****. I chatted last week and said I didn’t want the kyries and they told me the charge would fall off no problem. Just got the shipped email now smh.

Last edited:
lol, I sent mine back. They got there on wednesday. Im just waiting to see what they do now :lol:

Nice looking pair of 4’s.
Batman vibe.
Then a new looking pair of lows to his side.
Janoski ???

F5C23B70-F09E-4300-8305-4E6A65C85C2C.jpeg
DFC1B62E-F5ED-4EEC-87FB-5C42A8D4D573.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone have considerable mileage on the lows on court to share thoughts (the sides of the tongue dug into the top of my foot, so I didn’t give them a full try)? How does it compare to LeBron 15 low, if anyone has tried both? Thanks!

Quick question.. haven’t bought a pair of Kyrie 4s just yet. Looking at either the Equality or Lucky Charms. Any thoughts on them? Haven’t seen either in person, but they’re the ones that got my attention.

Do you guys think the 90s pack will see discount anytime soon? It's one of the stronger colorway and don't wanna wait too long and lose my size but copping the CTC makes me wanna wait till under retail lol.

just woke up to $119.99 being back in my account from Dicks :smokin. Im not mad at the process at all any more, they just did a terrible job setting it all up and executing.

After chatting again with Richards Friday night, I was told charge would fall off still, just got update pkg is out for delivery tomm lol.

Quick question.. haven’t bought a pair of Kyrie 4s just yet. Looking at either the Equality or Lucky Charms. Any thoughts on them? Haven’t seen either in person, but they’re the ones that got my attention.

Both pair are dope. I have them both in my Top 5 for the 4s

Back
Top Bottom