Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Thanks for heads up. Order placed.
Just know come Friday the other sites will have them for £20 cheaper haha but just had to make sure I got them.

Last edited:
7F60C6D9-BD3F-4C93-B13C-BBFC855D54FB.jpeg

So that plain pair of kyries from Richards ended up shipping out but never made it.

ups ended up losing them on the way to hand them off to my local Usps which was oct 18th lol

I ended up calling Richards to let them know and they refunded me immediately
Geez. You never customized them w the phone call? Lol better off refund I guess.

City pack Kyrie 4 $79 on shoe palace

Thinking about blacking out the little skeletons on the dotds. Think it might look better without them. Turn them into a year round kick.

Last edited:
I knew my time was running short to ID a pair of 4’s once the 5’s got revealed. So I went on today to go ahead and order one of the designs I had been pondering. And sure enough, they are no longer available. (Sad face emoji)

Thinking about blacking out the little skeletons on the dotds. Think it might look better without them. Turn them into a year round kick.
Wear em as much as you like dude who cares about what theme it carries make everyday or every few days of the year a halloween/dotd day

received_484183655411688.jpeg
IMG_20181103_180920_474.jpg
Yep in a good way. The deep shade of orange and how it contrasts with the black and translucent sole is what makes this colorway dope imo. Those gay little skeletons do nothing for me and are getting ghostbustered today.

Takes me back to the Melo M10 when I sharpied out that gaudy heel counter. Some kicks need to be taken down a notch.

Last edited:
received_484183655411688.jpeg
IMG_20181103_180920_474.jpg
Yep in a good way. The deep shade of orange and how it contrasts with the black and translucent sole is what makes this colorway dope imo. Those gay little skeletons do nothing for me and are getting ghostbustered today.

Takes me back to the Melo M10 when I sharpied out that gaudy heel counter. Some kicks need to be taken down a notch.
They kinda look cool blacked out just cuzz u can still see the skeleton outlines

Back
Top Bottom