Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

need x2 of the 80s at that price

if only someone could help me out...

BelatedGrotesqueFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif

Alright, for real though...has anyone seen the 80s pack still sitting at outlets?

I figured there would be tons of listings on eBay by now, but not a single size 14 to be found. Even FlightClub's page for them disappeared. If I had known there would be this much trouble finding them I would have just bought the damn things for retail.

Yo hibbets got some good sales on 4s I was able to swoop these both for 100 when they sent me an email for 30% off sale items
CAA81213-E56A-4D08-B4F2-70E755885CD3.jpeg
CB7FC0AE-B492-4DB4-8877-AE50E9951811.png
Bouta place a Bid for some DOTD too...they didn’t resell high like I assumed they would

Power is female colorway straight flames

And reminds me of Tatum last year playoffs

is the 30% off sale still going? What was the promo code?
I don’t know but you should definitely sign up for hibbets. In the last two weeks they sent me an email about 30% off and 40% off sale stuff. U actually might go check a few kyrie lows could be had for 60 just two days ago

So far I've only bought the Ikhet pair...and yet to even wear them lol hearing all the responses of how bad the traction seems to be is very disappointing big time especially when I was a fan of the model...but I will wear them soon cos I've seen all the releases in person and so far my personal opinion...the ikhet pair...the Rokit minus the see through flytrap....and the just do it even though I thought they would look a bit better in person...and as a plain colour I like the black magic pair...o and the Duke pair they surprisingly releasing....but hands down in person the ikhet pair looks the best in terms of the quality of the design..

It's safe to say there's alot more kyrie 4s to buy and enjoy especially the traction and cushioning as I feel they took a step back on those two areas..the lock down is great on the 5 but the traction and cushioning seems to be better on the 4s.. defo would like to hear you guys the community your thoughts even though I've near enough said what 90% of you already feel so must be true and consistent...I'll admit I didn't want to believe the 5s sounded like they took a step back till I got the ikhet pair..even though I ain't hooped in em...I've tried them on and walked around the house and can feel the difference in fit cushioning...but am I right in saying alot of people who have the ikhet pair have said the traction is not bad? Cos I've seen very few say it wasn't gd...and I've seen more people say the traction is decent/gd on that colour way...

I would defo like to see people rate the traction for each colourway...and see what the best colourway of the kyrie 5 is for traction lol

Back
Top Bottom