Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

5A2A6318-7345-4525-B1B1-686DBE67B217.jpeg

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! Sláinte!

Yes sir, it does feel like a Celtics holiday lol...^^^

Picked these up today......love them, and its not orange like we thought they were. They are actually like a peach colorway in person

Kyrie 4 Halloween-1.jpg
Kyrie 4 Halloween-2.jpg
What's that Kyrie band in the first pic?

Yes sir, it does feel like a Celtics holiday lol...^^^

Picked these up today......love them, and its not orange like we thought they were. They are actually like a peach colorway in person

Kyrie 4 Halloween-1.jpg
Kyrie 4 Halloween-2.jpg

I might have to get these

Deuce Brand band, its what he wears on his right wrist every game he plays (also off the court most of the time as well) and on his left wrist he's currently wearing the black band that says (Fear is not real) on the 2nd pic

Someone should link to where to buy them...my friend wants them...

Nice id is it just me though and does it feel like with the lack of colors on id we will never see an id make us go wow anymore?

Honestly, if you’re looking to wear these casually I can see your point... but I think Nike knows that there’s a lot of high school hoopers who use NikeID to make team colored shoes so Nike tends to stick to giving us basic team colored options for the most part....

Personally, I’m only going to hoop in mine... never planned on wearing them outside of the gym.

Nike should have given us a translucent and gum colored sole option and they should have let us make the uppers 2 different colors... other than that I think there’s plenty of colors for y’all to get busy with... you just have to find some inspiration and play around with different variations with the colors and color placement options given.

With my IDs I chose to make a Celtics themed shoe since Kyrie now plays in Boston. I wanted them to be how the old school PE’s were (When players PE’s actually matched their Unis)

Was gonna wait to pick up the Venus Flytrap but I might pass on the March Madness after seeing the Kobe pair's Swoosh yesterday
20180319_165831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom