Circular pressure mapped traction pattern
Will be on NikeID in November

SIGN ME UP!

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
Looks promising. Just from these they look better than the 14s. I'm down with the right colorway

From the naked eye, it looks like the 14 sans the strap... Gonna wait til more pics leak before my final take. Looks promising tho

Figured he was wearing something different in the video of him doing the full court dunking drill a few days ago. Didnt look like the 14's or soldiers.

I'm intrigued. I like the segmenting of the zoom. Hopefully this zoom setup is independent segments that will yield good durability and tailoring of the zoom thickness and pressure along the length of the shoe. This would address my issues with the KD 9 and 10 zoom setup. I'm also wondering how the side to side containment and fit are handled on these after both were mediocre on the 14s. Is Nike finally going to deliver excellent traction on the 15s? An unfortunate hallmark of the Lebron line is average traction, so I'm not holding my breath on this.

agreeed with you about the kd 9 and 10 setup. they felt good but when i cut and jumped i felt that space in between the zoom unit too much. which made me dislike the shoe. it ended up hurting my feet

Count me IN. Visble zoom air like the 10s? Plus flyknit? Solid color outsole? Checking all the right boxes for me.

These look interesting. Kinda remind me of the vapormaxes. But I wonder why LeBron finally went with a lightweight shoe. Cant wait for official pictures tho

Looks like I might pick these up for ball based on what we know so far. Loved the 11s to hoop in and that was the last model I've picked up for performance. These look promising

Back
Top Bottom