*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I agree, the coloway dont scream wear me causauly. More like cook these cats on a actual bball Court aka Battle ground.

Cant wait my ashes to come in.

It grows on me, I wasn’t a fan at first. But now these are my go to pair everyday, since they are so comfortable.

Ashes is a safe colorway, but then again it’s too bland that it looks like the other black and white Nike or adidas knit shoes.

E65355B4-4C65-47D0-A476-F7D6BF10BE04.png

Can't really see the general public racing out to buy that colourway. It will need to be moved at a deep discount.

And of course I get the "reserved" for New Heights as well......it is never a pair I want....LOL. To me the "reserved pair" is saying "please buy these at MSRP before they hit deep discount"!!!!!!

Yea reserves are for dust collectors that will hit discounts. The one time SNKRS showed love for me was when I got a reserve for the JBC 31s

But if these were to be QS, everyone would be glued to their computer screen 1 hour before release time lol.

Same could be said of any limited or hyped sneaker at this stage in the 'sneaker game'. Look no further than the Off-White junk.

Back
Top Bottom