*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

As predicted, I was out and about and completely forgot. Didn’t realize until 12:55, lol.
3DDA7BB3-F554-4E98-9045-521BE1775170.jpeg

Copped the Concrete's & the Stained glass. I'm in Canada so with Dutie's & Taxes paid an arm & a leg. I'll probably hold on to both of these for myself but if someone I know offer's me a high price I might part ways with one of them. But that's a big maybe. I think both cws are dope

Some kith shoes tend to go down in price the longer you wait and people realize they can't flip. Happened way too many times for the asic kith collabs.

Seems like ALL the Kith sneaker collabs we’re resell flops in 2017? The only slight exception were the ace 16+ ultra Boost in pink of which resell has also gone down significantly

Ronnie Fieg doesn't have the same reputation as 5 or more years ago amongst the people who are into hyped up stuff. Which is good for me because I bought 2 pairs of the Pacific Gel Sights he did a couple of years ago below retail on ebay, lol.

Maybe he should associate more with Kanye, worked out for other people in his business.

Seems like ALL the Kith sneaker collabs we’re resell flops in 2017? The only slight exception were the ace 16+ ultra Boost in pink of which resell has also gone down significantly
Only shoe I really wanted from KITH in the past 2 years are the Aspen UBs and the Copa UB. Those seem to stay the same in terms of resale price which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom