*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I wanna see the stat sheet in regards to moments that LeBron and Nike wanna hype something up that we can’t have, and Cavs L’s. I feel like there’s a correlation lmao

Waffle Trainers: L to Raptors on Jan 11, 133-99
Prime Times (white pair): L to Rockets on Feb 3, 120-88
Mowabb: W at Denver on March 7, 113-108
Orange Box: L at Portland on March 15, 113-105
Neon 95's: W at Brooklyn on March 25, 121-114
SB's: L at Miami on March 27, 98-79

2-4 for the LeBron Watch.

Y’all acting like you wouldn’t of taken an L on those SBs...it’s a SNKRS draw

giphy.gif

trying to cop the south beaches strictly for hooping. For the people that actually play in the XVs, how is the fit? TTS? Im normally an 11, but sized down to 10.5 for the KD 9s? Would I have to go to something similar for these?

At least if they dropped & we all took the L, resell is definitely an option. Them not dropping at all we don’t even get a chance at retail or resell lmfao

Just peeped the SNKRS pics and yo those South Beaches are hard for real. Nike will definitely drop them in the future. They have to. How far in the future though who knows

Those SB's are horrible.

Word. No effort into them. Would've been nice if they weaved in the teal, pink, and black in the battle knit. Instead they just slapped one solid color on the entire knit and layered it on top of another color. And the post LeBron made to hype them up only to have them reveal that ... :sick:

Sb joints are nice but they don't have that wow factor for me. I guess because they're so much like the 8s. I guess that's the point tho....but I thought it would be different.

I do hope the SBs release. Idk if I’d buy through a draw, but would if they were a GR or even a QS at more than just SNKRS.

Not really a fan of the Griffey’s. Those photoshopped pair a few pages back are dope af. That would be day one cop for retail.

Back
Top Bottom