*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I'm hopeful they're similar to the GOATs -X's

If they could beat em, then that would be epic
TOTALLY AGREE!
The 10 Elite were the GOAT of the LB line as far as performance.
If they feel even close to those (if not surpass it) I would have to cop multiple pairs!
I ONLY ball in my 10 Elites... knick colorway is sooooooo tough!:smokin

superheros and dade county x elites still the go tos after all this time

CANT WAIT! to see official pics of the xv's,watch em stay awai from any cavs colowayz :wink:

3 pt skyhook just because,wearin soldiers nit xvs.......

I feel it. 10 elites were my go tos for years. Everything else since then has been subpar. I may buy 20 pairs if these are elite x-levels :lol: not even kidding
I'm in for 5 pairs!
2 to ball in and 3 for future rotation... I'll probably retire from playing by then tho!:lol:

Haven't worn a pair of 'Bron's since the 2's.

Ever since then, they seem to get bulkier and bulkier for a guard - those this makes sense given LeBron's frame.

Keen to see if they transition away from this. If it's anything like the full zoom on the K9 but with an outrigger/stability....

mega-copped
Godzilla01-850x468.jpg

Game Of Thrones fan?

gallery-1502748881-landscape-1502730586-elle-game-of-thrones-dragon.jpg

[QUOTE="

My only critique based on the first photo is the middle separate zoom bag/outsole piece. Wish it was streamlined to be a one piece zoom bag, would be a way cleaner look. Looks super out of place and isn't a good look in my opinion.
lebron 15 EDIT.jpg

It makes them look like the medial side of the KD 10's to me.[/QUOTE]

This right here

Whoever said "this is what Danerys would wear if she hooped" nailed it. It's all I see now. :rofl:

I do like the look overall and am excited these are more of a true mid, and have full visible zoom. That outsole cushioning setup on the 12-14's needed to be scrapped ASAP. That zoom hex pod crap wasn't working.

My only critique based on the first photo is the middle separate zoom bag/outsole piece. Wish it was streamlined to be a one piece zoom bag, would be a way cleaner look. Looks super out of place and isn't a good look in my opinion.
lebron 15 EDIT.jpg

It makes them look like the medial side of the KD 10's to me.

The middle separate zoom is Nike jumping on their own vapormax bandwagon lol

For me the Lebron XI are the GOAT so fair! (All hail the Kings Pride lol) The 15's are looking "interesting" to me so far.. still need to see some better angle pics and cw's to malke a final decision.

XI ARE TOP 3 GARBAGE
I'm always in for the XI slander. I'll admit, I was initially intrigued by the shoe in pics, but the would-be fire colorways were ruined with ****ty outsole color choice. Then the shoe looked hella cheap in person had me do a complete 180 on them. Not to mention they were literal feet killers in terms of comfort.

8s >> *

Back
Top Bottom