*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Don't know if I should get the black/gum or ashes. Both so dope.

93C0FF53-8AEF-4F87-A34A-486487E9DC8D.jpeg

They look great in person, I'm kinda concern about the lack of ankle proctection. The show has a nice heel protection though.

I'll wait for when I see a pair for less Than retail. Any colorway will do. Not worth the hype.

Just peeped it thx. They release on black Friday I believe.

Also don't sleep the lowest I've seen this.

2CF92220-9B8F-46FD-A446-FB843D19CE02.png

Only the navy/metallic gold are @77.97

DA47765E-C8ED-4EB7-8B0F-4F1FCF59844F.png

Use promo code EPIC25 To take off 25% on clearance items.

Man I just bought a pair of flyknits too from another site.

If you slept on this deal, Nike up'ed the priced. Must have been a glitch or a typo on the accountant end.
I didn't cop but don't mind sharing good/ deals when i see them.

my bad for the late reply it was through the USA, within the Nike iphone app.

^ That is a great question...unless it’s a release like the OONW 14s they’re not pulling anything on the resell market
You are absolutely right it' just sad to see it just seen the pride of Ohio on eBay for 299.99 or best offer I'm like dude seriously I'm wait for on sale or discount

New Heights 12/1 i'll be curious to see where those come out because Finish Line has nothing yet and I got a **** ton foot locker coupons

Ghost is on top of my shoes to buy list for this year now. Hopefully I can get one for retail soon, or the new heights if I can’t get ghost.

My local HoH did not have the new colorway in this weekend..it was online but not in store. Anybody else notice this?

Thanks for the info. Might have to pass cause I might get the zipper pair I posted. I can get it lower than what onness is offering. But I do see other things I like. Thanks for sharing.

Can anyone do a legit check for me? Still skeptical.

Back
Top Bottom