*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

DFDB747E-4E7C-4BB7-84E4-C1A3FB544EC8.png

That’s one ugly baby.

F it getting all 3 if possible with my plug. Nice pics . Really wish I was nyc right now minus the cold weather though. Would like to see this in person for better judgement.

7E62153B-B900-4E37-B6BA-B937CBE779D0.jpeg
39707DAA-0BEA-4A95-9303-433EDFE5A58D.jpeg
I cooled on the Stained Glass joints a little but I am impressed by the strap design and think they’re a unique looking shoe. I don’t have a plug and don’t do lines, so I’m probably striking out regardless. I’ll be out the house at 12AM, hitting on my phone is very unlikely.

Last edited:

This is really nice shot of the pride makes me wanna cop a pair love the touch of the red leather tab and the 3M nike swoosh.

Aaron's willingness to correct so many websites and people who, apparently, don't know that the day of the week changes at midnight, leads me to believe there is a decent amount of stock for the LLTK versions. Of course, I'll prob be the only person in this thread to strike out :lol:

Aaron's willingness to correct so many websites and people who, apparently, don't know that the day of the week changes at midnight, leads me to believe there is a decent amount of stock for the LLTK versions. Of course, I'll prob be the only person in this thread to strike out :lol:

Don't worry, I'll be right there with you striking out like Aaron Judge in the ALCS.

I think I'd cop the stained glass version if the strap didn't have lettering on it. That's what really makes em unwearable to me. Stained glass would be fire with a tonal cream strap without the lettering.

I think I'd cop the stained glass version if the strap didn't have lettering on it. That's what really makes em unwearable to me. Stained glass would be fire with a tonal cream strap without the lettering.

That strap is wild obnoxious. That’s why if I’m able to cop I’m rocking them strapless or with the half strap.

Back
Top Bottom