*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

These things are super comfy, it needs to be the end of the wk already :sick:, I feel like I have on flyknit Xs, thats is the way I feel on the XVs, a re-entry pure platinum CW would work

Last edited:
I just meant that Lebron seems possessed with chasing anything/everything Jordan.

Today's generation of players is all intertwined with social media and "me, me, me look at what I've got"
Today's generation of players mirror today's society.

As far as Lebron chasing Jordan, outside of wearing same the number, nothing he does on the court or off the court reminds me of Jordan. What is he actually "chasing" besides money?

I don't see this obsession or possession as nothing more than a marketing ploy from the NBA/ESPN and Nike. They are obviously desparate for content for these lame debate shows and the 24 hr sports news cycle. Its also a way to keep MJ fans engaged because basketball obviously ended when he left the game (for them) due to the deifying of this one individual player. And he's still Nike's cash cow. Jordan's legacy is safe. Lebron, I'm sure, is aware of that.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to get that deep...I just poorly worded my take on the status of PE sneakers in today's culture. As an athlete, of course a basketball player is going to chase Jordan because he's the pinnacle of their sport. But just as a sneaker fan:

Nike to MJ: "Here's your sneaker, we've got 2-3 colors for you" = tons of special moments played in the (roughly) exact sneaker the consumer can buy

Nike to Lebron (and Kobe, Kyrie, KD, etc): "Here's your sneaker, we've got 10-20 colors for you but we can also make you anything you want" = tons of PEs that are never released, and the athletes always post them up on social media while the consumer gets watered down GRs that the signature athlete never wore.

It turned for the worse once JB started going PE crazy. The D Miles, Q Rich, Ray Allen era ... even Bron having PEs in high school. Combine that with the boom of sneaker sites and sneaker culture going mainstream, it was no coming back. That’s when they start pissing on consumers imo.

As far as what the athletes post, they are a product of the sneaker head boom and they just have an unfair advantage to exclusives. It’s like a sense of accomplishment to them because of the value society has placed on sneakers. It’s just a look at me society now.

Personally, I don’t mind the athletes not wearing what’s released, but don’t release uninspired trash. The best and latest example was the Kyrie 3. The PE compared to the GR was criminal.

It’s been a issue of mine since the melo 12 and only azg. I just learned to accept it. At least Bron wore almost all of the GR soldier 11 lol

It turned for the worse once JB started going PE crazy. The D Miles, Q Rich, Ray Allen era ... even Bron having PEs in high school. Combine that with the boom of sneaker sites and sneaker culture going mainstream, it was no coming back. That’s when they start pissing on consumers imo.

As far as what the athletes post, they are a product of the sneaker head boom and they just have an unfair advantage to exclusives. It’s like a sense of accomplishment to them because of the value society has placed on sneakers. It’s just a look at me society now.

Personally, I don’t mind the athletes not wearing what’s released, but don’t release uninspired trash. The best and latest example was the Kyrie 3. The PE compared to the GR was criminal.

It’s been a issue of mine since the melo 12 and only azg. I just learned to accept it. At least Bron wore almost all of the GR soldier 11 lol

Actually the GR to PE ratio is not that bad this season at 17:23
Last season it was 13:55 :wow:

Patiently waiting for additional pictures of the lows.

Hopefully LeBron wears a CW of them during the All-Star Saturday Practice, as he's done in the past with other lows.

Hmm to pull the trigger or not...

Attachments

• 55D64AFB-2DCB-466D-AF41-D2CA4F50C852.png
    55D64AFB-2DCB-466D-AF41-D2CA4F50C852.png
    529.1 KB · Views: 32
Finally something with color. Them blue joints are a must have but do you guys think they will hit discount? For the most part every bron that’s come out is still on shelves besides the ghost CW of course.

Eventually I think they will be discounted

The more wide release grs the more likelihood of them going on sale.

I cant see these dropping below 100 even at outlets tho. Any color

Hmm to pull the trigger or not...
Don’t pull the trigger, City Gear and a few Hibbett stores where I lived ended up releasing them anyway a couple of weeks ago with the black/gold colorway. They’re just sitting here. Wait for a discount and save your coins unless you have to have em.

Ashes are great but I cant get over the Wine colorway. It was done with perfection. Still waiting on word on the Graffiti's.

I can't decide... black/gum or black/gold?
I like black/gum because of the black out zoom max air and gum sole for a low key pair but I also like black/gold which is like a finals MVP pair and love the gold hits...i cant get both and i can't decide :frown: which pair would you get?

Back
Top Bottom