*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Though I wouldn’t cop the HWCs at retail, I do like them and additional pictures are looking solid.

I agree an orange swoosh would have been nice, but that’s minor to me. Speckled midsole looks smooth.

nike-lebron-15-hwc-blue-orange-5.jpg

nike-lebron-15-hwc-blue-orange-2.jpg

nike-lebron-15-hwc-blue-orange-4.jpg

nike-lebron-15-hwc-blue-orange-6.jpg

Pictures via Sneaker News

Such potential.

The swoosh being hidden is a deal breaker for me.

Would've been the best CW if the swoosh was orange or white, IMO.

Such potential.

The swoosh being hidden is a deal breaker for me.

Would've been the best CW if the swoosh was orange or white, IMO.

If you really feel like it... that's probably like the easiest custom to make :wink:

Btw... it would be sick if Nike gave us a modular swoosh on this one... we could exchange the swoosh from different colorways. It would be sick! Better than NIKE iD ;P

Last edited:
Anybody get their Lebron 15's wet or caught in the rain with them?
I have the Black/Gold and been cleaning the bottoms after each time i wear them in hope of keeping the clear soles fresh.
Tonight while scrubbing them some water got on the cloth material Now im concerned about that material getting nappy or worn because of the water.

ftl eu has a pair listed for the 15th of February together with the other ASG shoes.
Description is "RUST PINK / GOLD / BLACK"

Hopefully it's the pair posted a few pages ago, but without the stupid writing on it.

Didn’t think I’d cop a 15, but here we are.

Copped w/ the disco from FTA.

Besides having to some random white paint on the rear air bubble, I’m impressed.

194DABF3-505B-4E55-AC78-29E0B54FFFCB.jpeg

Anybody get their Lebron 15's wet or caught in the rain with them?
I have the Black/Gold and been cleaning the bottoms after each time i wear them in hope of keeping the clear soles fresh.
Tonight while scrubbing them some water got on the cloth material Now im concerned about that material getting nappy or worn because of the water.

I got my black gums completely drenched several times, and after drying off the upper looked pristine; these really are gonna hold up for a while.

When is this releasing?
Nike LeBron 15 "All Star"
Style Code:897650-600
you guys have any sneak peak of the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom