*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

UPS guy just rolled up with my Orange box. They look really nice in hand, I honestly didn't know how I felt about these at first, but they grew on me. Gotta find something to wear with it now though. .. I'm not the best photographer so I'll post the pics I took and leave the rest up to the pros.
20180320_110303.jpg
20180320_110612.jpg

No actual "orange box", clear miss by nike. Gray Tee and some green runners or chinos for me when I get mine in

No actual "orange box", clear miss by nike. Gray Tee and some green runners or chinos for me when I get mine in
I know, it would have been awesome for it to have been in an actual orange box. Smh, effort Nike.. effort . And thanks, going to start getting my summer time outfits going.

If it's freshwater its gonna be interesting if they incorporate the ankle strap.
Would be hard to do on a knit upper.

I kinda feel like if they model it after the 1s, they kinda have to put the ankle strap on there. Not sure how if I would like the look though, as I didn't care for the strap on the Deions.
A black upper, with a toe box swoosh and vertical swoosh on the heel, with hits of freshwater, red and white on the shoe would be clean.

They absolutely do.

The one-piece/bootie type setup is cheaper to make, and if it fits your foot type it can feel perfect. But it's not going to fit everyone, which leaves a ton of people feeling like something is off with the fit. I'm definitely biased though because I almost always prefer the old tongue and lace setup. Even looking at Lebron wearing the XV, you see his laces choked to death and looks like it would hurt like hell.

maybe it's just the particular shoe, but i have experience too much tension from laces also on the kd9.

It’s crazy the saturated pics of the fruity pebbles vs unsaturated.

I think the reality is that they are lighter more pastel looking.

I get the “Easter” vibe from them more than Fruity Pebble.

The more pics I see of the fruity pebbles, the more I feel I have to cop. Promised myself I was good with my one pair of ashes, damn. Haha.

Just out of curiosity, do most people still try and coordinate outfits with sneakers?? Seems damn near impossible with some colorways. Reminds me of years ago when I worked retail and dudes would walk in, shoe in hand on a Friday night looking stressed because they couldn't find an exact match for their recent pick-up.

The more pics I see of the fruity pebbles, the more I feel I have to cop. Promised myself I was good with my one pair of ashes, damn. Haha.

Just out of curiosity, do most people still try and coordinate outfits with sneakers?? Seems damn near impossible with some colorways. Reminds me of years ago when I worked retail and dudes would walk in, shoe in hand on a Friday night looking stressed because they couldn't find an exact match for their recent pick-up.

Grey,black and white go with most everything. But can never get fitted jeans to look right with sneakers. Stuck wearing joggers/chinos with anything higher than a mid.

Grey,black and white go with most everything. But can never get fitted jeans to look right with sneakers. Stuck wearing joggers/chinos with anything higher than a mid.
Same here. 90% of my closet is black or neutral so it's never an issue for me. I feel you on the high tops.

Back
Top Bottom