*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Went half size down with the 15 back then and i hated the fit. Ended up selling them all.

Bought some pairs in my true size and not now I see why Bron tends to veer back to the 15 here and there. Perfect modern basketball shoe. The comfort and the flyknit containment feels like heaven. Retro worthy.
One of the few brons I can fit my true size 10.5. Once they break in it's a solid fit. I tried half up on them and had too much dead length. Most fitment issues with brons (namely 3,8,9,10) are due to too much internal padding. Any shoe (except the 11) from the ones I've actually worn that doesn't have excessive padding i can wear my true size.

Went half size down with the 15 back then and i hated the fit. Ended up selling them all.

Bought some pairs in my true size and not now I see why Bron tends to veer back to the 15 here and there. Perfect modern basketball shoe. The comfort and the flyknit containment feels like heaven. Retro worthy.
Speaking of retros this is the only model post the 9 that im waiting on a retro of, namely to be able to get PE pairs that he had (AZG, South Beach, Shox, etc.)

Decided to throw these on today, man I LOVED this model. If they retroed these. I would be in.

669DF4D4-54C0-4495-A7F1-288880CF3612.jpeg

42AE75AF-F503-4DA4-8C19-B2285B2EF430.jpeg

The XVs might've been the last time I was regularly impressed with the creativity coming out of NIke. The Kith collabs, the hybrids, and even the general release colorways all did things I never expected for a knit shoe.

Keep seeing this thread pop up, keep hoping its a retro incoming but it may be too soon. These were great aesthetic wise, except the curling toe (which can be ironed down) but. performance wise these were HORRIBLE :lol: at least to me. Traction and stability are my biggest gripes with this sneaker. Had some of the best Bron color ways in a while though. Only have one pair because of the performance and that's the Hollywood color way (supposed to be the ASG but they went with the crappy KITH color ways instead). I will say the Rose Gold's would've been a top 5 color way of the model without the zipper though.

Keep seeing this thread pop up, keep hoping its a retro incoming but it may be too soon. These were great aesthetic wise, except the curling toe (which can be ironed down) but. performance wise these were HORRIBLE :lol: at least to me. Traction and stability are my biggest gripes with this sneaker. Had some of the best Bron color ways in a while though. Only have one pair because of the performance and that's the Hollywood color way (supposed to be the ASG but they went with the crappy KITH color ways instead). I will say the Rose Gold's would've been a top 5 color way of the model without the zipper though.
traction for me was alright. stability though was really a concern especially when airborne. cushion wise, it is legendary. beautiful shoe and love the knit implementation. too bad the follow-up 16s were quite hard. didn't find those cushy at all.

traction for me was alright. stability though was really a concern especially when airborne. cushion wise, it is legendary. beautiful shoe and love the knit implementation. too bad the follow-up 16s were quite hard. didn't find those cushy at all.
16s to me were head and shoulders above 15s in terms of playability though. Better stability/lockdown, definitely better traction, and the cushioning wasn’t too far behind the 15s. Won’t argue that the 15s were insanely comfortable.

16s to me were head and shoulders above 15s in terms of playability though. Better stability/lockdown, definitely better traction, and the cushioning wasn’t too far behind the 15s. Won’t argue that the 15s were insanely comfortable.
my 16s were clunky as hell. maybe because the Glows had different materials. the rubber was hard and the knit was less flexible. containment and stability were great but impact protection was quite hard and no bounce at all. looks like they psi on those bags were too high so compression wasn't really that nice. I felt more restricted with the 16s while the 15s were free flowing.

my 16s were clunky as hell. maybe because the Glows had different materials. the rubber was hard and the knit was less flexible. containment and stability were great but impact protection was quite hard and no bounce at all. looks like they psi on those bags were too high so compression wasn't really that nice. I felt more restricted with the 16s while the 15s were free flowing.
Interesting. I went a half size down in both and maybe that's why the 16 was more one to one with my feet. I had the "I Promise" and Christmas SuperBron color way. I did buy the Green Glows as well but ended gifting them to a friend of mine who needed ball kicks. But the SuperBron's had a similar build to the Green Glows if I'm not mistaken, both emulated the LeBron 3.

20 > 17 > 16 of the knit era for me.

Maybe the LeBron 15 will make a comeback with the outriggers? Don't know if that would be enough honestly :lol: but would be worth the try.

But the SuperBron's had a similar build to the Green Glows if I'm not mistaken, both emulated the LeBron 3.

Maybe the LeBron 15 will make a comeback with the outriggers? Don't know if that would be enough honestly :lol: but would be worth the try.
they are similar in build and do emulate the Lebron 3. I almost bought the Lebron 3s before the 16s came out. and for the life of me, those 16s felt the same way as the Lebron 3s which were like bricks.

I don't think the outrigger would help much since the compression of those bags on the 15s does tilt the shoe to an extent. it didn't help the knit being quite flexible as well and the height of the shoe is another factor. unless someone isn't careful with their landing, they would end up having a sprain. I haven't sprained my ankle since getting quite heavy and bigger in size. although I must say that my vert is not the same anymore as it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom