*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Damn it. Was in a rush to check out on FTL that i forgot to apply my VIP rewards and customer service said i couldn’t use it once my order is placed. Gonna have to try another rep tomorrow morning

Yo my fiancée called me out when they cut to that military commercial right after the back to back dunks . I had some tears of joy , ya boy held it down n didn’t let em roll down my face but I blew my cover when I reached for a napkin
I remember the Nick Van Exel, Cedric Ceballos years too

It looks like james pair has 12 columns of lace holes whereas the GR has 10 columns. This makes at least three shoes in a row he has had to make a customization

Damn it. Was in a rush to check out on FTL that i forgot to apply my VIP rewards and customer service said i couldn’t use it once my order is placed. Gonna have to try another rep tomorrow morning
you can use vip rewards even though it says excluded from coupon codes?

Anybody know what they were selling at the LA Live event tonight
I saw pics of the Jordan wall on Twitter. Clay and Pine AJ 1s, Banned 1s, Shadow 1s, PSG 5s, Purp 1s, and an all Red AJ12 that I've never seen. Everything else were GRs that have sat. The also had the Lebron 16s in Burgundy and a Bred pair. They were also customizing all white kicks (AJ1s, Chucks, AF1s, Clydes, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom