*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

The I Promise and Breds are the only CWs where they utilized the metallic/sheen materials in the inlays between panels of battleknit right? That red is so dope in the light and on feet on the breds. The King CW should have had the same effect with gold. And a translucent sole. Just me tho.

Hello, newbie on the site here so I apologize if this has been asked but does anybody know if Nike will decide to restock the 16s Kings? I fully missed out and now dying to cop a pair for the holidays on my size in Toronto but no more luck as it seems. Didn't want to pay for too much from resellers and on top of that I gotta pay for crazy import charges.

Thanks

Hello, newbie on the site here so I apologize if this has been asked but does anybody know if Nike will decide to restock the 16s Kings? I fully missed out and now dying to cop a pair for the holidays on my size in Toronto but no more luck as it seems. Didn't want to pay for too much from resellers and on top of that I gotta pay for crazy import charges.

Thanks

Best bet is stockx or goat... I doubt they will restock

Thanks
It was a limited release. I highly doubt it.

the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-against-picture-id1069620624
:emoji_fire:

Thanks
Lebron barely do restocks

Thanks

I sent mine back. :lol: They were just missing gold flakes in the weave. Very plain to me.

If you want them, prices aren't even that high.

lebrons low's tend to dramatically different than high, but if they play or look better i'll cop them.

You’re talking to me like I don’t know that about LeBrons. I’ve followed the entire line. My point was there isn’t much lower they can go without the collar hitting the midsole.

Thanks
have you call HOH Downton Toronto & HOH Sauga? they might have some in stock still, i know it didnt sell out well in NIKE ES (they had a FSR) so be on a look out when they hit outlets

Back
Top Bottom