*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Does anyone still have superbron in your area for sure i know here in Los Angeles it’s gone just curious

20190112_214322.jpg
20190112_214258.jpg Got lucky at the outlets earlier

I would imagine a small percentage would want to wear mismatched shoes (I don't). It's bad decision this way. It's better to have matching shoes and if you want to be different, you swap with someone. Guess they're trying something new but they'll just end up in outlets. I wonder if Footlocker or anywhere that'll sell them will let you swap for same color eventually if they don't sell lol. If I see them at Nike outlet I'm for sure swapping them out lol

I would imagine a small percentage would want to wear mismatched shoes (I don't). It's bad decision this way. It's better to have matching shoes and if you want to be different, you swap with someone. Guess they're trying something new but they'll just end up in outlets. I wonder if Footlocker or anywhere that'll sell them will let you swap for same color eventually if they don't sell lol. If I see them at Nike outlet I'm for sure swapping them out lol

I dont like these but I'm in that small percentage that would and have done on quite a regular basis with multiple shoes and models the 15 mc and AJ12 being some of my fav to mix match

Need to see Lebron back out on the court.

Probably one of the biggest reasons this shoe has lost some momentum. Hopefully when he returns he has some signature performances in shoes that are available to the public.

I dont like these but I'm in that small percentage that would and have done on quite a regular basis with multiple shoes and models the 15 mc and AJ12 being some of my fav to mix match

Yeah but we all know you’re your own kind of clown :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom