*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I find it weird that they both have different color descriptions. One would say orange tennessee and the EP says starfish/galactic jade.

https://www.instagram.com/mache275/p/BvQOGQOHI5n/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yk7wcunirf39

B08B4E3C-38CB-4E00-B1C4-58B017095708.jpeg

Well damn! :nthat:

Quick question: are Lebron 4’s still wearable? I’m eyeing a pair on eBay, never had a pair, but I’m wondering if they will crumble as soon as I take a step in them. They seem quite sturdy but they gotta be like 12 years old now

Yeah those are tanks, probably wouldn’t ball in them though.

Quick question: are Lebron 4’s still wearable? I’m eyeing a pair on eBay, never had a pair, but I’m wondering if they will crumble as soon as I take a step in them. They seem quite sturdy but they gotta be like 12 years old now
Should be fine. I recently purchased the first 2 GR colorways and they are great. The only issue is....the tab. On the white/blk/red pair one of the tabs was already off and the buyer listed as such and on the wht/navy pair one broke off when i got the shoes. I think they can be glued back on though ....even if they can't it's very minor.

When do you guys think the 16s will start hitting clearance? Really tempted to grab a pair and use a 20% Eastbay code, but I feel like it might be worth it to wait it out a bit.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I pulled the trigger on a pair of all star iv’s that say worn once in the description. They look pristine in the pics. Wish me luck!

the lows are nice in person. boring but pretty well made. might try to change the lacing system to a standard pattern since they look easier to do than the mids

Back
Top Bottom