*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

get it together nike :smh: tryna cop gitd
screenshot-store.nike.com-2019.07.14-21-49-21.png

Didn’t see men’s sizes on sale, but finishline (GET50AFF) has kids 16s for half off. $60-$70 depending on the color. Little kids pairs are $32.50 and toddlers $20
Got a few pairs for my nephews for their back to school next month. They’re gonna be excited!

Reactions: Ube
Yo for anyone that wants the Lebrons that aren’t coming up with the code contact nike chat and let them know. The rep said it should be part of the deal and for some reason the code isn’t working and it should but they can assist you with the discount on their side. You’ll have to pay the full 179 now but they’ll return the difference within 7 days. I just ordered the Glow pair.

I’m trying to buy the 16 glows and i messages them on the chat thing and it says they read it a half hour ago but no reply? I’ve never used this chat feature before not sure how it normally works?

I’m trying to buy the 16 glows and i messages them on the chat thing and it says they read it a half hour ago but no reply? I’ve never used this chat feature before not sure how it normally works?
Buy them online the code works now for them

Back
Top Bottom