*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Do the 16 low's have some sort of break in time for the cushion? After a couple of sessions I can't feel the cushion that everyone hypes about compared to other cushion beasts like the KD12 and CE 16'. Note: I am 130lbs, any other lighter players experiencing the same thing?

Working right now, but as soon as I get back home.

I'm not a huge fan of Safari color scheme that Nike does, but I like the fit of these Agimats so much that I'm thinking about getting this Safaris for work. I have to wear brown or black shoes at work, so the 2 I have right now are the Soldier 11 and AM95 Sneakerboot, both in the wheat color way. Just putting my feet in these Agimats real quick and walking around the house, I'm seriously thinking about getting the Safari Bron 16 for work. The fit of these is INSANE.

20200523_191950.jpg
20200523_192929.jpg
20200523_193323.jpg
20200523_194452.jpg

Attachments

• 20200523_191906.jpg
    20200523_191906.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 37
I just got these in from shiekh. First pair of lows; I noticed some “threads” in the air unit are broken/stretched. Has anyone else had this defect in their lows? 3AF9A675-9E26-403C-AC66-32C1254BE870.jpeg FBC4813C-05DB-42E7-AEB3-673AED805402.jpeg
I have them in the middle unit on my left shoe. But mine are Breds, so they’re old.

Rocking these today. After a few days of trying to break in new hoop shoes, my feet are thanking me in these 16s. When did every hoop shoe become so narrow? These 16s feel so much more comfortable to me compared with any recent shoe release, including the lebron 20.

Now I gotta catch up on 500 pages of this thread lol.
E17A71E1-725A-4040-A493-0CC70DDF8CFB.jpeg

5th day of hoops in 7 days…broke out the 16’s today cause my legs were feeling extra tired
BE141A35-0C90-46D0-A83E-0D3580F51781.jpeg
My that same shoe the past few days going out and about cause it’s so high off the ground so the snow/salt doesn’t frick my other shoes.

I hooped in em maybe 3 times but they’re just so heavy and tall I can’t utilize them for my playing style. Traction is killer tho and I love the upper.

My that same shoe the past few days going out and about cause it’s so high off the ground so the snow/salt doesn’t frick my other shoes.

I hooped in em maybe 3 times but they’re just so heavy and tall I can’t utilize them for my playing style. Traction is killer tho and I love the upper.
It feels pretty shaky in side to side plants. Nearly sprained my ankle the first time I played in them lol.

The only complaint I have about the 16’s is the weird lacing system…hard to really crack these down. Other than that the height, weight, etc are all fine to me.

The red King pair is one of my fav models of all time. One of the few shoes I actually wore to the point they were beaters, if I could find a pair for a decent price in the future I’d be one happy camper lol

The only complaint I have about the 16’s is the weird lacing system…hard to really crack these down. Other than that the height, weight, etc are all fine to me.

The red King pair is one of my fav models of all time. One of the few shoes I actually wore to the point they were beaters, if I could find a pair for a decent price in the future I’d be one happy camper lol
When I hooped I had to lace them in the second hole which was a huge pain in the butt to do cause that battle knit is iffy. If I was a big they would be perfect but I’m a guard/SF so they don’t work for me
A9089231-7E08-4966-BAF1-38B7DBC4B8D9.jpeg

Mine are getting beat af lol

Last edited:
They are definitely my most comfortable hoop shoe for just going up and down the court. The traction, transition and bounciness is superb. Ima just shoot corner 3s in these and let the young bucks slash and create. Lol

Last time I hooped we had a 20 year old kid who played like okc Westbrook. We went 6-0 all I had to do was cleanup his misses and kick it to my og shooter who’s like 6’3 and 47 but played pro in Italy.

After the runs , I showed the young kid some exercises to do 3-5 times a week, and a week later he sent me a clip of his first dunk. He’s like 5’10 so the bounce was legit.

They are definitely my most comfortable hoop shoe for just going up and down the court. The traction, transition and bounciness is superb. Ima just shoot corner 3s in these and let the young bucks slash and create. Lol

Last time I hooped we had a 20 year old kid who played like okc Westbrook. We went 6-0 all I had to do was cleanup his misses and kick it to my og shooter who’s like 6’3 and 47 but played pro in Italy.

After the runs , I showed the young kid some exercises to do 3-5 times a week, and a week later he sent me a clip of his first dunk. He’s like 5’10 so the bounce was legit.

What exercises.

I'm 5'3 for reference and grabbed rim again a week ago. Last time I dunked was in 2002

It feels pretty shaky in side to side plants. Nearly sprained my ankle the first time I played in them lol.
You should try the 15s. That shoe was so unstable without the outrigger that lebron had on his personal pairs. I tweaked my ankle once and deemed it wasn't worth playing in them.

Back
Top Bottom