*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Screenshot_20190517-183802_Instagram.jpg

Way too bland for the lavas. Poor execution. Nike got lazy on this one.
For the 4horsemen i thought they are nice to me just clean black shoes with black outsoles but the black pony hair on the heel turned me off. Easy pass.

Way too bland for the lavas. Poor execution. Nike got lazy on this one.
For the 4horsemen i thought they are nice to me just clean black shoes with black outsoles but the black pony hair on the heel turned me off. Easy pass.
Im bummed they didnt use the horse logo where the check is. To me that's the deal breaker. Id cop wayyy under retail but man that would have set the shoe off for me...

The lavas were pretty well executed with the exception of the lava print on the back of the shoe. I would have preferred to have the clear air sole units and lava print on the side but other than that they did a good job. But yea the shoe came out the way I envisioned it so definitely getting it on release day. Some may not like the white battleknit because it could get dirty but what did you expect when the original are mostly a white upper? I don’t understand the price increase but oh well. I’m happy that the pics finally surfaced and a release is near. Hopefully they follow it up with another Atc II retro.

Last edited:
When are they going to retro the real Air Tech Lavas?

There is a release date for 5/26 on the Footlocker.ca site but the description reads black/red so maybe they messed up the description or it’s a new colorway. Andre recently posted a pic wearing what is either a 2019 lava pair or an unreleased sample.

I thought they were gonna make the lavas like the medicine balls without the midfoot strap and add the black and lava panel in its place like the atc2 also.

Back
Top Bottom