*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Bought my glows for $170
ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Bought my Glows at full price.

No regrets though.

When you're a sz 14, it's hard enough finding kicks in my size so if it's a shoe I really want, I cop first chance I get.

No I might double up on the Glows if a nice 30% discount comes through.

Glows are probably my favorite pair of 16s.

Anyone using these glows to hoop in? Skeptical of the semi-translucent outsole. Spoken with several folks on here (PM) and they are using them for casual. For the price they are now wouldn't mind beating them up on court, plus I like how they look. Only if the traction is consistent though.

Anyone using these glows to hoop in? Skeptical of the semi-translucent outsole. Spoken with several folks on here (PM) and they are using them for casual. For the price they are now wouldn't mind beating them up on court, plus I like how they look. Only if the traction is consistent though.
Using my pair for hooping, haven’t had any issues with traction. One of my favorite performers this year

I only hoop in my basketball sneakers. Zero problems with my glows.. even my Oreo 16’s have held up quite well having those translucent soles. You’re good on the glows.

Moved to 17 thread

Attachments

• 5C94DA7D-788C-4FD3-82F4-2B658D0DAFF2.jpeg
    5C94DA7D-788C-4FD3-82F4-2B658D0DAFF2.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Moved to 17 thread

Attachments

• 2F125DA6-8C8C-43D5-BE08-741FD07F1300.jpeg
    2F125DA6-8C8C-43D5-BE08-741FD07F1300.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I know re-lacing the 16’s are no joke, but has anyone done a lace swap on the Remix pair? Thinking about changing the black for white so they’re closer in appearance to the originals

I know re-lacing the 16’s are no joke, but has anyone done a lace swap on the Remix pair? Thinking about changing the black for white so they’re closer in appearance to the originals

i have released every pair i own except the Martins, so i've done 6 pairs, and a few multiple times to get the look i was looking for, just check my posts, i gave pointers to make the swap easy, it's not as difficult as people make it out to be

Back
Top Bottom