*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Might try and give the lows a go again this weekend if nobody on here wants them for a steal price hahaha. maybe a different insole.

9804942A-BB78-4039-B56A-3E4BBCE47C9B.jpeg
BCEBA605-3AE4-4AFE-AC89-33366270A5DE.jpeg
E81DFCB9-7C51-4847-99ED-A4855BAB7992.jpeg
043F483C-16DA-4E57-BA89-BDE513F85FD1.jpeg

Man Wth the lavas not on NDC anymore?
They was just up there this morning with a grip of sizes in both colors

My outlet had the remix.....for retail :smh:

So when I asked for a price match had the nerve to cop an attitude and say they don’t it but they would this once and I can’t tell people...

If I truly wanted them I’d just order them and get them $80 cheaper

Waiting on the 16 low purple joints to not be excluded from sale anymore — when do y’all think that happens usually?

Just curious...anyone who owns the Agimat lows: do they feel a bit more snug than other lows to you? They feel about 1/2 size smaller than both my atmos lows.

Just curious...anyone who owns the Agimat lows: do they feel a bit more snug than other lows to you? They feel about 1/2 size smaller than both my atmos lows.

So I only have the safari’s and Agimats. Went from 11.5 to 11 with the Agimats. I think it’s the outer material that makes them a bit tighter.

I got the Agimats in my size. Yay!!! I was surprised it was beung sold to our local Nike stores here in Canada.

Man Wth the lavas not on NDC anymore?
They was just up there this morning with a grip of sizes in both colors

Call them. Same thing happened to me with the Jordan 4 black laser. Called them and they were able to see inventory and place an order including discount code. Note the first rep couldn't see the sku while the 2nd could.

Agimats have a little sticker inside that says they're made of synthetic leather/materials.

Honestly I'm rarely fooled but I wish Nike would do that with all their shoes. I'm pretty sure they have to in Europe and other places around the world.

Back
Top Bottom