*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

IMG_20190913_205832.jpg

Y'all know what day it is, Friday the 13th fit let's get it!
Fixed*
Now put your shirt back on...lol

Last edited:
I think the 13s are comfortable

And that F13th CW is outstanding. I have two pairs...not even concerned about yellowing because Jason's mask has been through a lot of ****.

The suggested retail was way over-inflated to begin with.

So seeing those "outlet" prices is a joke to me.

Not a fan at all of either pair anyway.

But yeah, Nike can kick rocks with that outlet hustle game.

Whaddup pac.

Really close to picking up Agimats though they will never hit outlets here in the Philippines so I gotta do srp. Are the lows a good basketball shoe?

After about 10 uses in outdoors court the sole on my left shoe is already showing the next layer. Don't want to return them as I like the CW but paying $180 for about 20 hours of use is something I hesitate to do.

Attachments

• IMG_1254.jpg
    IMG_1254.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 141
After about 10 uses in outdoors court the sole on my left shoe is already showing the next layer. Don't want to return them as I like the CW but paying $180 for about 20 hours of use is something I hesitate to do.

Pssst, you’re not trying to sell them on eBay. We both know you didn’t wear those 10 times. I’m more shocked that you didn’t have the for 10 years and wear them everyday to do everything in life for 10 years!

The only way you wore those 10 times on the court, is if you did this

10 times, on the court! :rofl:

Jeez, 20 hours? I wear my ~$100 basketball shoes outdoors and keep the premium ones for indoors. But even playing outdoors I don't think I've had my soles look like that after 20 hours.

Pssst, you’re not trying to sell them on eBay. We both know you didn’t wear those 10 times. I’m more shocked that you didn’t have the for 10 years and wear them everyday to do everything in life for 10 years!

The only way you wore those 10 times on the court, is if you did this

10 times, on the court! :rofl:

I got them Feb 19th, that's about 34 weeks of use. I play every Saturday and I alternated use with two pairs of Why Not Zer0.2's (long story). Let's say I used one week the 16's and the other week the WN's, that's 17 uses each. I haven't played every single Saturday since I got them and I have missed the last 3 weeks because of an injury. Maybe I'm heavy on my feet. These are the WN's after around the same uses.

IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0576.jpg

Playing outdoors that’s possible.
Maybe the court is too abrasive?

He was riding his bike to and from the park too (broken brakes) :lol:
:tongue: You could say that but I only wear them on court.

Jeez, 20 hours? I wear my ~$100 basketball shoes outdoors and keep the premium ones for indoors. But even playing outdoors I don't think I've had my soles look like that after 20 hours.

Yup, 10 uses of 2 hours max of playing. Not kidding

Lebron Witness = outdoor hooping
Lebron signature = indoor hooping

Sorry bro, you gotta hold that L on this one

Was thinking about Soldier's for outdoors, but I like the sigs more.

I got them Feb 19th, that's about 34 weeks of use. I play every Saturday and I alternated use with two pairs of Why Not Zer0.2's (long story). Let's say I used one week the 16's and the other week the WN's, that's 17 uses each. I haven't played every single Saturday since I got them and I have missed the last 3 weeks because of an injury. Maybe I'm heavy on my feet. These are the WN's after around the same uses.

IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0576.jpg

Others have agreed that shoes can look like from playing outdoors so I guess it can happen. I’m more inclined to believe it takes 10 thousand times instead of 10 to look like that but that’s just my opinion. :rofl:

This is what I’m talking about on eBay, the seller said “Some wear on the soles”! :rofl:

A895D54B-1560-4DB7-ACC1-F329DBABFC2A.png
C97221D8-534E-495B-97C1-5CC1D4DEE120.png

Jesus Christ he really had the nerve to say "some wear on the soles"

To be fully honest the LeBron 15s rubber compound was very brittle, even when i mainly played indoors in them the brittle rubber started to peel & rub off after a couple of wears on the indoor court.

The rubber compound was definitely not made to be durable on 15s, quite sad for a shoe that retail for $185+

Others have agreed that shoes can look like from playing outdoors so I guess it can happen. I’m more inclined to believe it takes 10 thousand times instead of 10 to look like that but that’s just my opinion. :rofl:

This is what I’m talking about on eBay, the seller said “Some wear on the soles”! :rofl:

LOL, some wear. That definitely looks like using them for braking your bike.
OTOH, I agree, soles seem very fit for outdoors use, yet they aren't. I don't get why Nike doesn't offer XDR soles worldwide, much less in my country where indoor courts are very scarce... stupid.

LMAO. Bruh. They legit look like fakes because of how misshapen they are.

Back
Top Bottom