*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

ya’ll missing out on the 16 lows for ball im telling you. at first i thought the lacing system was a bit off but once you get moving they feel fine. they also feel faster than the 17s if that makes any sense

ya’ll missing out on the 16 lows for ball im telling you. at first i thought the lacing system was a bit off but once you get moving they feel fine. they also feel faster than the 17s if that makes any sense

I played in em for a month or so. I really wanted to like them but I hated them. They were lows with almost none of the benefits of lows. Only thing they had was cushion. Some colorways came out later on that I really liked, but when I went to get them I thought about it and I said to myself "you hate those shoes". I'd rather play in the actual 16s than the lows. At least then you just go all in on the cushion.

I believe it. I just un DS'ed my Black lava joints and their comfort compared to my BReds are much better. I know the lows, with that mesh, probably feel GREAT. That's why LeBron probably isn't ready to switch to the 17s fulltime.

I played in em for a month or so. I really wanted to like them but I hated them. They were lows with almost none of the benefits of lows. Only thing they had was cushion. Some colorways came out later on that I really liked, but when I went to get them I thought about it and I said to myself "you hate those shoes". I'd rather play in the actual 16s than the lows. At least then you just go all in on the cushion.

I took mine off after 1 game haha

I just got these in from shiekh. First pair of lows; I noticed some “threads” in the air unit are broken/stretched. Has anyone else had this defect in their lows? 3AF9A675-9E26-403C-AC66-32C1254BE870.jpeg FBC4813C-05DB-42E7-AEB3-673AED805402.jpeg

That happens in every pair of max zoom. The bottom pic does look a bit rough though.

Honestly, the hybrid doesn't make a lot of sense because you're not going to feel ANY zoom with those huge max air pillars right next to the fibers.

Are the lows supposed to be difficult to get on? The highs were great with the tongue setup. The lows aren’t worth the effort.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the Black/Red (Bred) colorway in size 10.0 deadstock multiple pairs? I can't find this colorway anywhere and for a good price! Also the King's Court Purple.

Those breds are hard to come by, man they were at my local Hibbett Sports for awhile I said ehhh they’ll hit deep discount.
Nope they shipped those shoes off somewhere best bet may be a used pair from goat

Just got my bid accepted for the LeBron 16 low atmos clear jades. Favorite shoe all time are the AM1 elephants, so thought why not for a first lebron ever.

Noticing there's fakes circulating, hopefully stockX does a good job.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom