Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

All the good deals prolly gone by the time you guys receive the coupons.
laugh.gif
The outlets around my way doesn't have anything worth my wild. I rather use FTL's VIP coupon on newer items.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I'm sorry I offended 430AM. I was just trying to save people time. $.44 is all the postage that would have been required with a normal stamp. I only asked for one sheet that could have been mailed without extra postage. Why someone would print $2 postage for something that requires $.44 is beyond my imagination. $1 was a fair price, that would have covered the postage and envelope. No need to call me names. I sure didn't call him OD greedy for "reselling" coupons. My mistake. I just thought he posted those as if he was trying to help people out. I'm done. Thanks for your offer 430AM.
Just stop it already. Youre trying to justify the fact that you're cheap as hell and there's no need for that.

The 3-5 sheets I'm sending out are FREE... I'm charging for shipping and handling. If I could ship these for FREE then I wouldn't be charging anyone for !!!$. Like I said if you're local and can meet me at the Nike Outlet in Vacaville, California, then I'll give them to you for FREE no questions asked.  

Damn and I thought I was doing cats a favor by offering to ship these out... Apparently I gotta spend my OWN CASH to ship stuff out to be considered hooking it up. I'm done.
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone that has hit me up already... Your SHEETS will be going out by 3PM today. I'm shipping first class so they should be there by Friday at the latest. 
4:30, just be honest man, you are coming up a little bit on these. Nothing wrong with that, I would do the same. Ship out 25 envelopes, your actual cost might be $1 on each so you're making $4 on each, that would be $100 profit, not a bad little hustle...and if you are really paying $2.00 for a paypal label, thats not very smart, handwrite it, it takes 15 seconds. Make a little money, but also be honest. 

I'm sorry I offended 430AM. I was just trying to save people time. $.44 is all the postage that would have been required with a normal stamp. I only asked for one sheet that could have been mailed without extra postage. Why someone would print $2 postage for something that requires $.44 is beyond my imagination. $1 was a fair price, that would have covered the postage and envelope. No need to call me names. I sure didn't call him OD greedy for "reselling" coupons. My mistake. I just thought he posted those as if he was trying to help people out. I'm done. Thanks for your offer 430AM.
Just stop it already. Youre trying to justify the fact that you're cheap as hell and there's no need for that.

The 3-5 sheets I'm sending out are FREE... I'm charging for shipping and handling. If I could ship these for FREE then I wouldn't be charging anyone for !!!$. Like I said if you're local and can meet me at the Nike Outlet in Vacaville, California, then I'll give them to you for FREE no questions asked.  

Damn and I thought I was doing cats a favor by offering to ship these out... Apparently I gotta spend my OWN CASH to ship stuff out to be considered hooking it up. I'm done.
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone that has hit me up already... Your SHEETS will be going out by 3PM today. I'm shipping first class so they should be there by Friday at the latest. 
4:30, just be honest man, you are coming up a little bit on these. Nothing wrong with that, I would do the same. Ship out 25 envelopes, your actual cost might be $1 on each so you're making $4 on each, that would be $100 profit, not a bad little hustle...and if you are really paying $2.00 for a paypal label, thats not very smart, handwrite it, it takes 15 seconds. Make a little money, but also be honest. 

Originally Posted by geoff2005

haha im from CA, still havent got it yet, that is if i made the cut off

yea earliest you will get it, is TODAY, based on transit times from orlando to CA. if you didnt get it today, you can cross your fingers for tomorrow, but thats just might be denial heh 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

haha im from CA, still havent got it yet, that is if i made the cut off

yea earliest you will get it, is TODAY, based on transit times from orlando to CA. if you didnt get it today, you can cross your fingers for tomorrow, but thats just might be denial heh 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't shell out these coupons to make money man... I just slapped a shipping and handling charge for the work I had to put in to get these out. You gotta understand tho, I have my own business and my TIME is extremely important to me. I thought a $5 fee to get about 9-15 coupons total and shipped to your address by Friday is more than fair. Remember, these coupons are 30% off your entire purchase and not just one item and everyone I shipped to is getting atleast 9 of them. Also, for everyone that I dealt with directly through PM... I told them to contact me if they didn't receive their coupons by Friday so I can give them a full refund. No BSin here.

I think I was more than fair the way I handled the distribution of these coupons ... But I have to draw the line when someone wants to haggle a shipping and handling charge down to $1 because that's what they think is a FAIR price. I just tipped a homeless dude $10 yesterday cause that's the smallest bill I had at the time. The +%$! am I supposed to do with $1 in paypal. 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm about to go and hit the Nike Outlet in about an hour and I'm about to go HAM. I'll post pickups when I get back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't shell out these coupons to make money man... I just slapped a shipping and handling charge for the work I had to put in to get these out. You gotta understand tho, I have my own business and my TIME is extremely important to me. I thought a $5 fee to get about 9-15 coupons total and shipped to your address by Friday is more than fair. Remember, these coupons are 30% off your entire purchase and not just one item and everyone I shipped to is getting atleast 9 of them. Also, for everyone that I dealt with directly through PM... I told them to contact me if they didn't receive their coupons by Friday so I can give them a full refund. No BSin here.

I think I was more than fair the way I handled the distribution of these coupons ... But I have to draw the line when someone wants to haggle a shipping and handling charge down to $1 because that's what they think is a FAIR price. I just tipped a homeless dude $10 yesterday cause that's the smallest bill I had at the time. The +%$! am I supposed to do with $1 in paypal. 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm about to go and hit the Nike Outlet in about an hour and I'm about to go HAM. I'll post pickups when I get back.
laugh.gif

Anyone in the bay area got an extra coupon you can help me out with, especially if your gonna be heading to vacaville outlets. I stay out that way. Thanks in advance

Anyone in the bay area got an extra coupon you can help me out with, especially if your gonna be heading to vacaville outlets. I stay out that way. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

You should probably read the last page.
Hint 430

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

You should probably read the last page.
Hint 430

Back
Top Bottom