Those pro streaks just took me back to my childhood
frown.gif
..Anyways, i wouldn't mind these
2 dropping again
pimp.gif

262a934.jpg

900dfq.jpg

Them Penny look o so good.

OK, what city is it that the local champs has griffey 2's in the OG colorway?! Seriously, if those are out..... unless they're the grey/maroon onesfrom a few years ago, but I doubt they'd still be at champs.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

OK, what city is it that the local champs has griffey 2's in the OG colorway?! Seriously, if those are out..... unless they're the grey/maroon ones from a few years ago, but I doubt they'd still be at champs.

i'm wondering the same thing..

Originally Posted by aaf703

OK, what city is it that the local champs has griffey 2's in the OG colorway?! Seriously, if those are out..... unless they're the grey/maroon ones from a few years ago, but I doubt they'd still be at champs.

I think they were taking about the remixes.

People that work at sneaker store that don't know %#*! about shoes, kills me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by aaf703

me three!!!!
nerd.gif

yeah but it's the posters who said they had the griff 2's?

maybe we should kill the messenger this time...

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

6o1l8ut.jpg

air-cb34.jpg

Air%20Raid%20II%20Peace%20Black.jpg

diamondtuf.jpg

178024101.jpg

There's so many others
youre in luck because i think theyre actually going to retro the barkleys. i have an OG pair but theyll be out sometime soon.

2lbyijs.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring these back been waiting and waiting one of my favorite of ALL TIME .... gotta have them agian....

Yeah, I love those air max runners up there, just couldn't remember the name of them.

Carnivores are supposed to come out next year, supposedly 2 OG colorways, including the pictured above, and then probably 1 or 2 retro + colorways. Unlimitedsare also rumored to be coming out.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

2lbyijs.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring these back been waiting and waiting one of my favorite of ALL TIME .... gotta have them agian....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Goofyloops

...and the FP III's

Rumors suggested Nike are deliberately avoiding this one due to oversaturation back in the day.
If they work for you, more power to you. Can't fault the cushioning, but the forefoot strap makes them super narrow, and they don't stretch.

Originally Posted by drucheex

Vintage-Voltage---Kish-3.jpg

>

OG Muscle Maxes run really small heel to toe, and narrow too. Arch is ridiculously high as well. Heavy as well.
Not a comfortable shoe

Originally Posted by Airpenny1

Those pro streaks just took me back to my childhood
2 dropping again
pimp.gif

262a934.jpg

900dfq.jpg

Decent examples of the Suns colorway aren't that hard to get, if you're patient. They squeezed the shoe so hard that if they ever did Retro the Sunscolorway,
they'd cut corners knowing it was bound to do time at Ross. Differences between the later Retros and OGs aren't as big as some claim... but OGs aredefinitely have a slight edge in comfort.
They seem to fit a little smaller too.

Those forces would be copped immediately. Had those in December '96/January '97 1st cat in 10th grade wit those on. Those were from the days whenforces were treated like Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom