{{OFFICIAL}} NIKE RETRO OR RE-RETRO THESE VOL.1

Originally Posted by SinnerP

If you want the Griffey II's, then its gotta be in the OG M's colorway...
3e135d8ce87d677ae3f470a82dfa83c372463f3.pjpg

I can't wait to see the air bubble on these
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

anyway...............
alphaforce75e.jpg
mike4387airrevsz7c.jpg

UI Ifeel like im the only one who wants to see these back..

nikebluedeltafrce.jpg

Three of my favorites, wish they released all of these colorways.

Of course the Philly Alpha Force
I love Delta Force, I hate how they did them though. And then stopped releasing basic colorways. I never did see a white/blue.
I have a pair of white/grey Revolutions that I've never worn.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

6o1l8ut.jpg

air-cb34.jpg

Air%20Raid%20II%20Peace%20Black.jpg

diamondtuf.jpg

178024101.jpg

There's so many others

Air Unlimited and Air Carnivour are on top of my list. I remember I had 2 pairs of the unlimiteds back in 9th grade. Memorys..lol... The diamond Turf 1's ,yea, thats a nice color. what I don't get is when these got retro'd they only came out with 1 OG color. but they released these in a whole bunch ofcolorways and none of them with og. To me they made this shoe kind of weak. but that white and emerald green is dope. waiting on the diamond turf 2's aswell. I had the black, teal and gold ones. We might be seeing a whole lot of stuff being retro'd soon.

i've seen a lot of shoes that i wanted to get released, but most of y'all already mentioned it. Zoom GP, Zoom GP, Hawk Flight, Garnett III...

no love for these??

29o0139.jpg

i want those!!!

I really wish they bring these back. One of my grails and a perfect summer shoe!
red_mesh01.jpg

or these too.
max95_jap_wht_emerald_blk_7.jpg

i want these! i dont care if you guys call these "penny takedowns"

air wayups (95-96)

airwayup.jpg

05F.jpg

large_camby97.jpg

cant find a picture but iverson wore these in g'town also and tore it up
pimp.gif

nike air missions was the sneaks marshall faulk were wearing in that pic I posted back. they look better unstrapped. straight fire wish i could see a freshpair unfogged and unstained somewhere. I remember will smith was wearing these in bad boys also.

2rc52rp.jpg

zvoeg.jpg

Originally Posted by VAHustler

nike air missions was the sneaks marshall faulk were wearing in that pic I posted back. they look better unstrapped. straight fire wish i could see a fresh pair unfogged and unstained somewhere. I remember will smith was wearing these in bad boys also.

2rc52rp.jpg

zvoeg.jpg
I remember will wearing these.

The shoe is nice, but not the best color way

please retro these!

my first pair of cool shoes that my brother got for me, he had a pair too.

trainer91_gry_maize_5.jpg

air trainer max 91

airwayup.jpg

Co-sign on these Air Way Ups.

Nike can make so many team colorways with these too, but black/white is the best.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom