[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I hope the other 2 floral Janos get re-released too but in size 14 this time.
Never understood why this pair did but not the others

Last edited:
how to the recent digi florals fit? or janoskis in general? safe to go up half a size?
i seized .5 up on one pair and the width was just nice but lenght is a bit long.

Went tts on my digiflorals, there's a bit of uncomfortability though.

If you have narrow feet you can go away with TTS.

.5 size up for wide feet.

i seized .5 up on one pair and the width was just nice but lenght is a bit long.

Went tts on my digiflorals, there's a bit of uncomfortability though.

If you have narrow feet you can go away with TTS.
.5 size up for wide feet.

Exactly same thing with mines. I wasn't able to get my true size so I went up half a size. Width is perfect but the length is too long. The thing is that I wanted to rock these with no show/low cut socks but my heel just keeps on slipping out. I'm thinking if I went TTS this wouldn't happen.

Exactly same thing with mines. I wasn't able to get my true size so I went up half a size. Width is perfect but the length is too long. The thing is that I wanted to rock these with no show/low cut socks but my heel just keeps on slipping out. I'm thinking if I went TTS this wouldn't happen.
Agreed. I went for TTS and no heel slippage compared to my .5 up. Just need to break it in more to eliminate the uncomfortability width wise.

SPoT is up also. dont sweat these are crazy abundant.

but really tho why the florals? why not do the winos god damnit.

Last edited:
SNKRS is sold out, but Zumiez has almost a FSR and they have free shipping and didn't charge me taxes to New York. So it was actually cheaper than Nike direct.

Back
Top Bottom