[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

alright I went to a rave and had a bad choice in shoe selection before going. I wore red janoskis that released a few months ago. I got some stains on the suede. Before I clean them I wanted to make sure of a product that could clean these. Anyone know something they can recommend? I was gonna go get some cleaner from the footlocker or finish line but didn't want to ruin the shoe. Thanks...also a cleaning section in this thread would be wonderful.

alright I went to a rave and had a bad choice in shoe selection before going. I wore red janoskis that released a few months ago. I got some stains on the suede. Before I clean them I wanted to make sure of a product that could clean these. Anyone know something they can recommend? I was gonna go get some cleaner from the footlocker or finish line but didn't want to ruin the shoe. Thanks...also a cleaning section in this thread would be wonderful.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I highly recommend Lincoln EZ Cleaner
lincoln-cleaner.jpg

Here's a link:

http://www.countryclubsupply.com/servlet/Detail?no=8540

Can't beat that price. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

I highly recommend Lincoln EZ Cleaner
lincoln-cleaner.jpg

Here's a link:

http://www.countryclubsupply.com/servlet/Detail?no=8540

Can't beat that price. 

pimp.gif

great shoes,,
pimp.gif

a bit stiff on first wear, but when broken in really soft and comfortable..

personally own 2 pairs..

i should have sized down though.

great shoes,,
pimp.gif

a bit stiff on first wear, but when broken in really soft and comfortable..

personally own 2 pairs..

i should have sized down though.

I'm def feeling the Black w/ Gold Accents.. 

But my question is.. Why hasn't a company done a "Collab" with Stefan Janoski or at least on a Janoski Model..

(COUGH)Supreme.(COUGH)

nerd.gif

P.S - Those Plum's coming out September are definitely going to be copped. 
eek.gif

elcerrito91 - My dude putting in work.. 
pimp.gif

I'm def feeling the Black w/ Gold Accents.. 

But my question is.. Why hasn't a company done a "Collab" with Stefan Janoski or at least on a Janoski Model..

(COUGH)Supreme.(COUGH)

nerd.gif

P.S - Those Plum's coming out September are definitely going to be copped. 
eek.gif

elcerrito91 - My dude putting in work.. 
pimp.gif

As much as I like this shoe and I enjoy seeing what new c/w's are dropping month by month...

THEY'RE JUST TOO DAMN NARROW!

As much as I like this shoe and I enjoy seeing what new c/w's are dropping month by month...

THEY'RE JUST TOO DAMN NARROW!

ALDY- I know man, they def waited too long to do the collab. I wish they had done it too.. hahha "cough cough"

23- The suede ones stretch a little bit, and a lot of people size up as well.

JULY (the blacks)
9b1912aabe188b24ac2d982cd3f91a91.jpg

SPRING OR SUMMER 2012
stefanstrapjanoski_2011_.jpg

stefanstrapjanoski_2011_2.jpg

StefanStrapJanoski_2011_3.jpg

872e697ede6974aafe94bc7f6036a68f.jpg

ALDY- I know man, they def waited too long to do the collab. I wish they had done it too.. hahha "cough cough"

23- The suede ones stretch a little bit, and a lot of people size up as well.

JULY (the blacks)
9b1912aabe188b24ac2d982cd3f91a91.jpg

SPRING OR SUMMER 2012
stefanstrapjanoski_2011_.jpg

stefanstrapjanoski_2011_2.jpg

StefanStrapJanoski_2011_3.jpg

872e697ede6974aafe94bc7f6036a68f.jpg

^def. waiting on those black/white. I could use a pair of all of the all black mids, my all black lows are beat. too many clean cws for this shoe. btw this thread is overdue, props to OP

Back
Top Bottom