[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

^def. waiting on those black/white. I could use a pair of all of the all black mids, my all black lows are beat. too many clean cws for this shoe. btw this thread is overdue, props to OP

Wow, so sad i just found this thread now. I love this shoe. Did the June QS already happen?

Wow, so sad i just found this thread now. I love this shoe. Did the June QS already happen?

I think you mean OPs, ALDY and I have been holding this one down. haha good stuff ALDY, haha

I think you mean OPs, ALDY and I have been holding this one down. haha good stuff ALDY, haha

still haven't pulled the trigger. can't seem to shell out for these. do they fit true?
heel zoom right?

still haven't pulled the trigger. can't seem to shell out for these. do they fit true?
heel zoom right?

Loving these, just ordered second and third pair. Any advice on cleaning the soles? Got a couple spots I can't get out.

Loving these, just ordered second and third pair. Any advice on cleaning the soles? Got a couple spots I can't get out.

bf9db5e9642e2ae834eeccf177c75511.jpg

QXeFd.jpg

nikesboctober.jpg

nikesbnovember2011.jpg

nikesbdecember2011.jpg

Yo , I guess those black gums are actually dropping
nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-mid-black-gum-medium-brown-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-mid-dark-slate-medium-brown-gum-dark-brown-sandalwood-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Janoski Mid in ’12.

You’ve seen the standard edition low-cut Stefan Janoski signature kicks for next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid.

Previewed in two colorways:

- Dark Slate/Medium Brown/Gum Dark Brown/Sandalwood
- Black/Gum Medium Brown/Black

Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid will retail for $85 in 2012.

CK

Yo , I guess those black gums are actually dropping
nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-mid-black-gum-medium-brown-black-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-sb-zoom-stefan-janoski-mid-dark-slate-medium-brown-gum-dark-brown-sandalwood-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Janoski Mid in ’12.

You’ve seen the standard edition low-cut Stefan Janoski signature kicks for next year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid.

Previewed in two colorways:

- Dark Slate/Medium Brown/Gum Dark Brown/Sandalwood
- Black/Gum Medium Brown/Black

Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid will retail for $85 in 2012.

CK

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

heel zoom right?

They do have heel Zoom, but they run about a half size small. And like 23RAKIM45 said, they do run a bit narrow.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

heel zoom right?

They do have heel Zoom, but they run about a half size small. And like 23RAKIM45 said, they do run a bit narrow.

It's right in that forefoot area, at the widest part of the front of your foot, that you will feel them strangling your foot if it's too wide!

It's right in that forefoot area, at the widest part of the front of your foot, that you will feel them strangling your foot if it's too wide!

I've always like the look of the shoe since the first time I laid eyes on them. However, always wondered what the comfort was like in these shoes.

I've always like the look of the shoe since the first time I laid eyes on them. However, always wondered what the comfort was like in these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom